Chapter 53

Loki POV

"I need a hammer." Thor says, and I roll my eyes.

Thor seems to try and open a bod. And I roll my eyes. Again.

"No you are not." Peter says in a deep voice and I look at him strangely.

Does he really think that deepening his voice it would make him sound more manly. I think it makes him sound...pathetic? Ya. Pathetic.

He just needs a boost. Stop being mean.

I hear Lexi's voice sound in my head. It was something she said to me so many years ago. When I was making fun of Barton. Her brother. I sigh.

Lexi. I'm coming to you. Just wait for me.

I haven't even noticed that Thor is in front of Quill.

"Are you mocking me?" He asks.

"Are you mocking me?" Quill repeats, and I smirk.

"Stop it. You did it again." Thor says. He sounds as if we were children again.

"He's trying to copy me." Quill says. And I continue to smirk.

I swear if Lexi were here she would be laughing. That beautiful sound. It always sounded like angels.

The green woman, who is Gamora says we need to stop Thanos. And I agree. We need to stop him. He wants to make the universe new. But to do that he needs the stones. And to wipe half of the universe. And Lexi may be one that will be killed.

Thor starts talking about the stones and where they are located. And I tune out of this conversation. Right now I just need to focus on how to get back to Lexi. Maybe I can try to reach out to her.

"We need to fo to Nidavellir." Thor says, and I look at him. Why the hell do we need to go there?

"That's a made up word." Drax says.

"All words are made up." Thor says, and I frown. What?

"I would love to go there please." The raccoon says.

"You're rabbit is right."

"Thor, it's a raccoon." I correct.

"No he's obviously a rabbit."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever." I say. Not wanting to argue on something so stupid.

The next moment we are in the pod. The faster we get to Nidavellir, the faster I can be on Earth, and with Lexi. The tree seems to be coming with us.

"I bid you farewell and good luck, morons. Bye!" Thor says and we launch. I am so close to getting back to Lexi.

_______________

I don't know how long we have been in this pos, but I just want it to hurry up. I just need to make sure Lexi is alright.

"I am groot." The tree says, and I raise a brow.

"Tinkle in a cup. We wont look" Rocket says.

"I am groot."

"Tree, pour what's in the cup out into space and go in the cup again." Thor says.

"You speak groot?" Rocket asks.

"We both do. It was an elective on Asgard." I say.

"I am groot."

"You'll know when we are close." I say.

I lean against the wall. As Thor talks about in his hammer.

I don't want to be here. How did I get myself into this mess?

I hear him talking about all his losses, and I feel sad about it too. About Mother. And I hate to say it...about Odin. Thor almost lost everything. And if we fail. We both could lose everything.

What if Lexi is gone. And Thor stays? Or if it was the other way around? I don't want to lose either of them.

"Loki." Thor says sitting next to me. I look over at him.

"What?" I ask.

"How do you think our friends on earth are doing?" He asks.

"They're not my friends." I say.

"Lexi is." He counters.

"I just hope she is doing ok. And that she is helping as much as she can." I say. Knowing Lexi she will be doing everything she can to stop Thanos. Hopefully we can get back before she faces him herself. If he shows up to earth. Sorry when he shows up on earth.

The raccoon gives Thor an extra eye. And we see that she are here. But everything looks....well not the same. Everything is dark. I remember this was a beautiful place.

We leave the ship, and I look around. I think i know what has happened. Thanos. He came here. I see on the table a example of Thanos glove. So it's true.

Suddenly I am thrown to the side, and I land with a thud in the ground. Ow. That hurt.

I look up to see Thor talking to Eitri. One of the dwarves. He yells at Thor for not protecting them. I get it. Thanos killed everyone.

Eitri talks about how Thanos forced him to make his glove, and he killed everyone. Except for him. I feel put for Eitri. Thir says something inspirational, and I smile at him.

Now we just need to make a new hammer, and we can get back to earth. Which means I can get back to Lexi.

So today I had a lot of free time. Since I am babysitting my sisters puppy. So I am posting TWO chapters today! Yay!

Love you!♡