Chapter 46

Loki and I are getting ready for the battle. Thor has to go against the Grandmaster's champion to win....freedom. Unless he dies.

"Come on blóm. Or we will be late." Loki says, while I pace around the room.

"Ya." I say absentmindedly.

"Blóm. Stop pacing." He says holding my shoulders and rubbing.

I look up at him. This may be ther very few times I will ever see him again. I smile at him.

"Let's go." I say holding his hand.

He smiles down at me. Then he hugs me. He holds me tightly.

"Lets stay like this for a moment." He whispers, and I smile.

After a few minutes he let's go, and kisses me soflty.

"Let's go." He says, leading me to the battle.

When we enter. The front is a full window. I sigh. Hopefully Thor doesn't die.

Loki leaves my side to grab us both a drink. He returns quickly, and hands me my glass. I smile at him in Thanks, and he takes my hand leading to the huge seat in the front if the room. The one right in front of the window.

He sits down, and I sit next to him. He makes sure that he is between the Grandmaster and I, probably to make sure the Grandmaster doesn't do anything to me.

I sit nervously, waiting for the battle to begin. And I can't seem to sit still. Loki places a hand in my bouncing knee, and I look at him.

"Stop worrying blóm, Thor will be fine." He whispers.

I look at him, does he really believe that? But his words do put me at ease. If he says Thor will be fine. He will be. Probably.

"Don't lie to me." I whisper to him.

"I would never dream about it." He says smiling. And I stare at him.

The crowd cheers, and the Grandmaster starts talking. God. His voice is the most annoying thing in the universe.

"Ladies and Gentleman. I give you.....Lord of Thunder." He announces, and I stare at Thor.

Now it's time for the Champion. Green smoke is in the air, and I am feeling a little nervous.

The next moment the door that holds the Champion back, smashes open, and I smile.

Oh. My. God. Bruce! It's Bruce! He is alive! He....is the Hulk.

"Yes!" Thor screams, making everyone go silent, and I smile.

I look over to Loki, and he pales. "I have to get off this planet." He says getting up, and I grab him to sit him back down. The grandmaster sits next to Loki. He looks nervous. And I laugh. Cause I remember the last time he dealt with the Hulk. Didn't end well for him.

"Hey! We know each other! He is a friend from work!" Thor shouts.

And Loki clears his throat.

Thor starts talking to him, and I roll my eyes.

"Lexi! Loki! Look who it is!" He shouts at us, and I smile, while Loki just stares in fright. And my smile grows.

Soon Hulk starts attacking Thor. Oh god. Even Loki look unsure of what is going to happen.

Thor hits him with some type of hammer, making him leave a long mark on the arena wall.

The Grandmaster looks confused. And Loki just hold my hand tightly.