Chapter 12

I wake up the next morning. My head pounding. Ugh.

Last night was werid. I had a dream, but it was more like watching my memories. How everything started.

I get out of bed, and made my way towards my bathroom. My eyes hurt. And then I realize why. My contacts are still in my eyes. Great. I take them out. Then put them on the sink. I'm going to talk to Tony about buying new ones.

I put my chocolate brown hair in a messy bun. I have so much hair that I dont know what to do with.

I walk out and change in sweats, and a Cavetown sweatshirt.

I walk out. Only to see everyone already seated at the table eating eggs.

"Lexi! Good to see you are up!" Tony yells.

"We left you some food." Steve says pointing to the plate In the seat you were sweating in last night.

"Thanks." I said sitting down.

I see that Loki is staring at me. In his eyes I see sorrow, mixed with curiosity, and an emotion that I cant figure out.

Once I'm finished I stand up. "Well Loki and I have work to do. So dont bother us, unless it deals with food." I say looking at Loki, and he nods getting up from his seat as well. And we walk towards my room.

"Ok. So I am not sure on how to do this." I say.

"Well you have to help me chnage my ways." Loki replies.

"I know that! But you already act like a good person." I say.

"Only around you love." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"Ok. Well how about we just talk to each other. Then we can work our way up for you talking to other people." I say.

"Ok." He says, staring at me intently.

"What?" I ask, a little confused, and also intimidated.

"I didnt know you wear glasses." He says.

That's when I remember my glasses. "Oh! Ya. I wear contacts mostly cause they make me feel pretty." I confess.

"Well i think you look beautiful with glasses." He says, and I blush.

"Thanks. Now lets talk."

"We are talking."

"Ok let's tall about something else." I say.

"Ok. How about we ask each other questions." He asks.

"Ok. I can do that."

"I'll start. Why did you move to Ireland?" He asks.

"Um. Well. When I was a kid I was in love with a movie. It was about this man who lived in Ireland, and he fell in love with this girl. They ended up getting married, but he soon died. But a year later, she started receiving letters from him. He planned it all when he was alive since he knew he was going to die, he planned all these letters and all these events to happen. And it was really cute. And i loved Ireland ever since." I reply.

"You only love it because of the men?" He asks smirking.

"No! I love the landscape. The people. It is a wonderful place to live." I say.

"Hmm. Ok." He says.

"Ok, my turn. How come they want me to help change your ways?"

"Well. Thor and I returned to Asgard two days after the battle. Odin thought for punishment that I shall return here until I changed my ways. Then I will be able to return. That's why they brought you in. To get it done quick."