Chapter 18

Loki POV

I wake up the next morning, feeling well rested. I usually dont sleep. But being in her room makes me feel a lot calmer.

I sit up on the couch and look over to the bed, where Lexi is still sleeping. I smile to myself. I told her I love her, and she said she loved me. I knew I have loved her since the beginning. For her I fought for control. I wonder where this puts us.

I see her shift, and I get up.

"Lexi." I whisper.

"Hmm." She says, and it makes me smile.

"Wake up." I whisper.

"Mhm." She says, and I dont think realizes what I'm saying.

I lean down and softly kiss her. When I pull away she grabs my head and pulls me back down, and kisses me.

We pull away. And we both are smiling and laughing.

"Good morning." I said smiling down at her.

She looks up at me with her beautiful eyes. "Good morning." She says smiling, pulling me down for another kiss.

"I feel like you wanted to do this more than anything." I say kissing her.

"Mhm."

I laugh. And she gets up.

"Go chnage, so we can go have some breakfast." I say and she walk into her bathroom.

I smile to myself. Lexi is an amazing person. How did I get so lucky?

She comes back out wearing black jeans and a yellow hoodie.

"Let's go!" She says grabbing my hand.

While we walk I intertwine our fingers. And she smiles at me.

"I love you." I whisper into her ear.

She looks up at me, "I love you too." She says beaming. And I'm pretty sure I'm beaming right with her.

"Good morning!" She says sitting in her seat. Eating a eggs and bacon.

"Good morning." Stark says. "Everyone this is Pepper. Pepper this is Lexi." Starks says.

"Hello Lexi." Pepper says.

She smiles at her "Hello! Tony talks about you a lot." She says, and Stark blushes, and Pepper laughs.

"Hey I heard that the psycho was caught by SHIELD." Stark said, and Lexi tensed up. Now I'm confused.

"Ya. Lee was captured. But Adrien still got away. Until yesterday." She said.

"What do you mean?" Stark asks.

"Adrien came after me and pushed me off the roof." She said. Stark looked at her as is she were a ghost and Pepper gasps.

"How are you alive!" Stark asks.

"Loki was there. He killed Adrien, then used his magic to teleport me into his arms right before I hit the ground." She says looking over at me.

"Wow. My dear. That must have been awful." Pepper said. And Lexi just shrugged.

"Clint wont be happy that you almost died here in my building." Stark says, then he looks over at me. "Thanks Reindeer Games. For saving her." He says, and I nod.

"Hey Tony, where is everyone?" Lexi asks.

"Honestly, no clue. They all said they had work to do and they havent been at the Tower ever since. Thor said he was needed back in Asgard so I know where he is at. But everyone else no idea."