Chapter 74

I wake up. And I just lay there.

My door opens and I see Loki enter.

"Hello, love." He says softly. I smile at him. "Things are almost ready downstairs. I came up to wake you." He says walking towards me.

"Thanks." I say.

I sit up and I just sit there.

"Lexi?" Loki asks.

I look at him, and I can tell he can see my sorrow.

"Oh, my love." He says hugging me. "I am deeply sorry for Lady Romanoff. I wish I could take your pain away." He says. "Maybe I can. Lexi. Trade feelings with me." He says.

I look at him and shake my head. "No."

"Lexi. I want to help you. Please. I know it won't last long, but it will bring you peace." He says.

I think over his words and agree.

My sorrow and heartache is replaced, bu love and peacefulness.

I look at him. He seems in pain. Feeling what I feel.

Feeling his feeling remind me of our job. I can mourn after we've won. Right now I want to finish this. For Nat.

A little whole later Loki and I make our way downstairs.

I see Tony putting the stones into his glove. And I know we are about to fix everything. We are going to make Nat proud.

"Ok who is going to snap?" Loki asks.

We all look unsure. I start getting nervous, and stated playing with my fingers. Loki grabs my hand. Squeezing it lightly.

"I'll do it." Thor says walking to the glove.

Everyone tries to stop him.

No offense Thor but....no.

Thor tries to convince us, and I kinda feel bad for him. I mean he lost everything to Thanos. He only has Loki, and I. And soon a niece.

"It gotta be me." Bruce says.

I look nervously.

"Just bring then back. No changing what happened over the last five years." Tony says.

I grab Loki's hand. This is it. We bring everyone back.

I watch as Bruce puts on the glove. And Loki uses his magic to cover us with a shield. Holding me close.

Bruce starts to yell him pain. While the energy of the stones take over.

I watch as I hear the snap.

Bruce falls, and we all go to hi..

I stand by Clint and Loki. And Clint and I hear his phone ring. He looks over at me, and I walk over with him.

I smile when I see who is calling

He picks up. "Honey." He says, and I smile.

All of a sudden, I look to the window, and see a huge ship. Thanos's ship.

Loki didn't have enough time to get to me before a blast hits the building. I could faintly hear Loki yelling my name.

But soon all I hear is a ringing.

Shots were continuing, and I am not sure where I am anymore. All I do know is that I roll into a ball. Trying to protect my stomach from the impacts. Trying to save my child.

I feel myself starting to fall. And I make sure I land on my back.

I hit a rock and my back stings. I let out a yell. I try to get up. Holding my stomach. I make sure nothing is going to hurt my baby.

But I am quickly swept off my feet by a bunch of water. It's flooding. I hear Rhodes talking. And I am not sure anyone is here. I am not sure how I can I can find him

Clint! Where is Clint!

Loki. Is Loki ok?

All I do know is that. I want to be near him.

Suddenly water hits me and I start coughing.

I try to get up. But the water it too strong. If I don't find a way out I'm going to drown.

And that's exactly what happened. I start to drown, then my world goes black.

Loki POV

I land on the outside with Steve, Tony, and Thor.

My thoughts drift to Lexi. Where is she?

I quickly use my magic to teleport her to me.

When I see her I fall to the ground. She is wet. And unconcious.

I use my magic to get all the water out of her lungs, and she starts to cough.

"Loki." She says.

I smile at her. "Yes, love. I'm here." I say.

She holds her stomach. And I put my hand on it as well.

"The baby." She says.

"Is fine. She is fine." I say, and I see her relax. But not for long.

We look to where a bright light let's out Thanos.

Here we go again.

The final throwdown is about to happen! I'm like super excited.

Love you!♡