Chapter 40

I wake up, and my head hurts.

"Here, drink this." A voice says, and I recognize it as Loki's

I look over to see him holding a glass of water. I sit up and I take it from him. While I drink my glass of water, he just stares at me. That's when I remember last night.

"Thanks. I'll get going. I bet your girl will be worried since you didn't go back to her." I say bitterly, as I get up from the bed.

"Lexi, please." He says, but I make my way towards the door.

"No Loki. I'm sorry, that I loved you. Now I know, you don't want it." I say.

"Blóm, please listen." He begs, and I stop.

That name. Flower. He called me flower. I don't turn around, but I stop.

"I never wanted to hurt you. I...I was a coward. I let my fear cloud everything. But my love for you never died. Everyday for four years, you were the only thing on my mind. You have to understand that I love you." He says.

"That doesn't change what you did. What you made me go through for four years." I say.

"I know, but if you listen to me, I will tell you." He says. I don't turn around but I nod my head.

"The man who controlled me, his name in Thanos. He is a titan. When I attacked New York, we made a deal. I would become King if I give him the tesseract. But it never happened. So he's hunting me. That night, when I pushed you out the window, he was trying to get inside your head. He was trying to hurt me by hurting you." He explains, and I turn around the face him.

I see guilt, and regret in his eyes, that I can almost feel it from here.

"So I did the only thing I could do to protect me, and you. I faked my death. That way he would never find me, and he wouldn't hurt you. But everyday I regret it. I do. I really do Blóm." He says.

"What about that girl?" I ask.

"When I first arrived here, the Grandmaster told me to be with her for that night, but she got attached. And I try to get rid of her, but she just won't go away." He says, and I nod my head.

A knock on the door stops our conversation.

"Loki! Open the door!" The girl calls out.

"I think I know a way to help." I say walking up to him.

He gives me a curious glance.

"How do you open the door?" I ask, and he hands me a button.

There was another knock.

I smile at him, and he looked like he had a mini heart attack.

I get closer to him, and I look up at him, and he looks down at me.

I click the button, and I pull him down, and I crash my lips too his. He immediately kisses back, making me smile. I missed this. I really did.

We hear a gasp, but he doesn't look up. He focuses everything on me, and our kiss.

"Loki!" We hear a voice shout. And we pull apart. He smiles at me.

He looks over to Carol? Right that was her name?

"Oh! Carol. You weren't supposed to see that." He says, and I smile at him.

The girl runs out of the room, and he closes the door.

He turns to me and presses our lips together.

I pull away. "Loki, I will only say this once. If you hurt me again, I will not be forgiving. If you die, I will personally kill myself, so then I can kill you myself." I say sternly, and he nods his head.