Chapter 20

Loki POV

I sit in my cell, bored out of my mind. Of course mother bring books, and that keeps me entertained. Then I make a decision. I am going to go visit Lexi. I missed seeing her smile.

I project myself into the tower. The only one who can see or hear me is Lexi. When I get to the tower I hear voices. I see that I landed on her room. But she is nowhere in sight. So I follow where I hear the voices. Hoping she is there.

"Stark! You said that this is a safe Tower!" I hear Barton yell.

"It is! I dont understand how it happened!"

I walk over to see Barton and Stark fighting.

"Stark, my sister is missing! Who knows what could have happened! Jarvis doesnt have any regulation of what happened yesterday!" Barotn yells. And my blood freezes. Lexi is on trouble? Has she been kidnapped again!

"Jarvis, search for her trackers." Stark says.

"I'm sorry sir. But her trackers are gone." He said.

I feel everything in me stop. She is gone? Her trackers cannot be found. I internally slap myself because I would have been there for her, but I wasnt I am stuck in this cell.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Barton yells.

"Her trackers are not working." Jarvis said. "She is out of reach."

"STARK!" Barton yells.

"I swear they should work, even if she was on the other side of the world." He defends.

"JARVIS! WHAT HAPPENED!?"

"Yesterday Ms. Lexi, was watching TV. But everything went black on my screen, I know someone was in the building with her, but then no one was in the bukisng when everything turned back on." Jarvis replied.

I felt my heart stop. She is gone. Someone took her, and there is no way I can find her.

I return to my cell. She is missing. And I cant do anything to help because I am stuck in this cell!

I hear the door of the dungeons open, and see new prisoners.

"Odin being me new friends. How thoughtful." I say.

"Are the books I sent you not in your intrest?" I hear my mother say. I turn around to see her.

"Is that how I am to while away enternity? Reading?" I say.

"I've done everything in my power to make you comfortable Loki." She says.

"Have you? Does Odin share you concern? Does Thor?" I ask.

"I know someone who does share my concern." She said.

"Who?" I ask, already knowing who it might be.

"Alexis." She says, and I am shock. I did not expect that.

"She doesnt even know where I am." I say. "I dont even know where she is." I mumble.

"Yes, but she is a wonderful girl." My mother says.

"What do you mean?"

"I met her, she is here on Asgard. She is a wonderful person." She says.

She is here? On Asgard?

"She is here?" I ask, feeling hopeful. She is here! She is safe!

"Yes, sadly it is not under great circumstances." She says.

"What has happened?" I ask, all my hope deflates when I hear my mother say that.

"I shall not worry you about something so small." She said, and I can tell that was a lie. Its wasnt small.