Chapter 41

Later that night. Loki and I are both getting ready for the grandmasters stupid party. All I want to do is get off this stupid planet.

I look over to Loki, who is doing his hair, and I smile.

Loki did show me how much he loves me. And it was incredible. I waited so long for him, and now he is back. And he showed me what it felt like to be loved.

Adrien, he did only for himself. But Loki, he made sure I was ok. He put me first.

I smile, at the thought of earlier.

Once I finish, I walk over to Loki.

"I don't want to go." I complain, like a little kid.

"It'll be fun my love." He says kissing me.

"But I hate him." I say.

"You don't have to like him, just tolerate him." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"Fine." I say grumpily.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

I look confused for a moment before I realize what he meant. "I'm fine Loki. Truly." I say.

He smiles at me. "Maybe later tonight, we can do it again." He whispers, and I feel myself blush.

"Don't say things like that out loud, you unholy man." I joke whacking his arm lightly, and he laughs.

"So it's a no?" He asks smirking.

"No, it's not a no. I would love to do it again. It just, it makes feel awkward talking about it." I say.

He nods. "I'm sorry," he says.

"No, it's not your fault. It's mine. It's because Adrien." I say, and his facial expression hardens.

"I wish I could kill him again." He says, and I smile. "I swear to you Lexi, I will never treat you the way he did."

I smile at his sincerity. "Let's go. The quicker we get there the faster we can come back." I say with a wink, and he smirks.

"I like that idea." He says holding my hand, and we leave his room.

Loki POV

Lexi and I walk hand in hand down the hall. I look ever to her sometimes, and I feel like my heart is going to burst. Never in my life have I feel this happy, and after four long years, she is back. With me. I smile.

Earlier I showed her much I loved her, and that was amazing. She was amazing. She is just perfect. No doubt about it.

Even with all the scars on her arm, or the scars everywhere, she was still beautiful. I just wish she would believe it.

We get to the door that leads to the Grandmasters party, and I hear her make sound of protest.

"It's alright blóm." I tell her, pulling her in for a kiss.

She smiles. "I just want to go back to the room. I don't want to be around people." She says, and I smile.

"Trust me, I want to be in the room too." I say, and I see her blush.

I smirked, the pushed open the door.

Almost immediately the Grandmaster is in front of us.

"Lexi! Loki." He says.

"Hello." We both say.

"You know I never asked how you two know each other." He says.

Lexi and I look at at each other.

"Well we were friends for a long time before Sakaar." I say, and she nods.

"Ooooh!" The Grandmaster says.

"Well I believe I need a drink, do you want one Lexi?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "I'm fine." She says, and I smile.

I walk away to get a drink, but I only get water. I drink the stuff here before....not pretty.

I hear a yelp as I get a glass for Lexi, I roll my eyes. There are bedroom for these things.

I turn back around, and I don't see Lexi. Well not where she was a minute ago.

I look,around the room, and I can't find her anywhere.

I frown. I see the Grandmaster laughing and talking. I put the glasses down, and decide to look for Lexi.

I leave the party, and I look around for her. I know she doesn't like the grandmaster, but she could have told me she wanted to leave.

I go to my room, and I find it empty.

I start to walk about the the party, hoping she is there, and if she is...I just disappeared. Great she is going to kill me.

"STAY AWAY!" I hear someone shout. And is stop in my tracks.

I know that scream anywhere. Stay away! That's what she screamed when Adrian took her. I run in the direction the of the yell. And I hear another one.

The yells lead to a room, that I need to open right now.

"The grandmaster really did give me a prize." I hear a man say.

I use my magic to open the doors, I don't have time.

Once the doors open I see Lexi, she seems to be on the bed. Sorry, tied to the bed. And a man advancing on her.

I run quickly and I summon a dagger, throwing it at him. He yelp and falls to the ground, she look at me.

I use my magic to get rid of the ropes, and she up immediately, running to me. Once she is in my arms I teleport us to my room.

She holds one tightly to me, crying.

"It's ok blóm. I have you now." I say.

"I want to get off the stupid planet." She says.

I sigh. "Lexi, it will be alright. I won't let anything hurt you." I says and she starts to cry again.

"Loki..." She says, and it breaks my heart to hear her this way.

"Lexi, what happened?" I ask.

"Shortly after you left the grandmaster left. Then that guy, started talking to me. Then he grabbed me, and ran out of the party, into the room." She says.

My blood boils. "Come on Lexi. You need some rest." I say, and she nods.

I lead her to the bed and I make sure she is all tucked in.  Before I go to my side.

"Loki."

"Yes?" I ask. She turns around so she is facing me.

"I love you."

I smile. "I love you too my beautiful blóm."

I stare at her as she falls asleep. I need to make her stay here with me. I can't leave, but I don't want to lose her again.

Hello my darlings! I hope you like the chapter.

I am writing two other stories. You check them out. One is called The New Girl.  It is about Loki. And the second....is in the process of planning. Sooooooo.

Love you!♡