Chapter 16

I wake up the next morning. To the sun shining. I smile as I get up.

My smile widens when I look to my couch. Loki, is laying there. Sleeping. I smile at him. I feel my chest tighten when I look at him. I know that i am starting to like him. It's his actions that make me like him. I know he cares, but that care only goes to me.

I decide to leave him sleeping, cause he may need rest. I walk down and run into Tony.

"Hey! Mulan! You look good today." He says, walking with me.

"Hey Tony. How have you been?"

"Well been in my lab most of the time. Pepper is coming in today, so I'm about to head to the airport."

"Oh! That's amazing! I cant wait to see her again. I like her." I say.

"I mean you like me more." He says smiling.

"Hmm. We'll see." I say smiling, and he gives an offended look.

"Rude!" He says pushing me lightly. And I laugh.

"Hey want to know something amazing." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"Well, I don't know if it's amazing. But a couple days ago. I found out that I have powers." I say, and Tony gives me a look of shock.

"What? What kind." He asks getting a little excited.

"Well I can read emotions. And I can take people's energy." I say.

"That's pretty cool." He says

"What's pretty cool?" Nat asks joining us in our walk.

"Energy here can take people energy, and read emotions."

"Really?" She asks.

"Yep! So Tony really with the nickname?" I ask.

"Well I can no longer call you Mulan, because you have powers, and she doesnt. So Energy will be it until I find soemthing good for you." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"How does it work?" Nat asks.

"Well it's all on concentration." I say, and they both nod.

"Who is helping you?" Tony asks.

"Loki." I say.

"Well be careful Lex." Nat says before waving goodbye.

"Ya, be careful." Tony says and he says goodbye stepping into the elevator to go get his girlfriend.

I walk into the kitchen to see Thor shoving his face with pop tarts.

"Hey Thor." I say smiling, when he jumps.

"Lady Lexi! What a pleasant surprise!" He says.

"Yep came down because I'm hungry." I say.

"Well eat away!" He says. "Also I would like to ask, how is everything coming with my brother?"

"I feel like this is not about my mission." I say, and he simply nods.

"I can see that he cares for you. And you him. So I was just wondering if anything has happened."

"No Thor. Nothing is happening. But he is a really great friend. I'm glad I have a friend like him." I say.

"Im glad that he found a friend like you. You are an amazing woman Lady Lexi." He says.

"Thanks Thor. But I'm not all that great. I'm just a person."

"You are a very special person Lady Lexi." He says, and I smile.