Chapter 9

Loki POV

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!!!" She yells so loudly. "Frist, no im not hiding anything. Second, if you guys keep pressuring me you will targets on your back by me because I will hunt all of you! And third my life is none of your damn business!" She screams. And I am shocked. So is everyone else.

We all are silent for a long time. And Thor and Tony whispered something. I didnt know she could scream like that. Imagine if she was here in person. That would be a terrifying experience.

The Director said something but I am still too dazed by her reaction. Its obvious she is hiding something.

"So why was he in this meeting anyways." Barton asks pointing to me.

"Well since she is the person that will try to help him. He needed to be here."

I roll my eyes. As if. No one can help me, and I'm not letting Lexi be the first person to get to me. Even if she is amazing. UGH! Stop thinking mind! She is just a stupid mortal.

Ever since New York she left. And my.mind often drifted towards her. I went back to Asgard with Thor, two days after. The Odin is punishing me by living with these mortals until I change. Only then will i be able to return. Thor decided to get his stupid friends to help me. But I know they only do this because they want me gone.

Lexi probably thinks the same. After everything I have done.

Lexi POV

The jet lands on the helipad of the Tower. Which is now named Avengers Tower. Great job Tony.

Tony, Clint and Nat, wait outside the Tower. Waiting for me to exit. I grab my backpack and walk off the jet.

"Is that seriously what you brought?" Tony asks.

"Yep. You said I'm not staying long." I say walking past them and into the tower, where I find. Bruce, Steve and Thor on the couch watching Lilo and Stitch. And a armchair where Loki sits, also watching the movie. Even he looks like he is reading his book.

"Lady Lexi!" Thor booms when he sees me. "It is a pleasure to see you again."

"You too Thor." I say giving him a hug.

In the corner of my eyes I see Loki staring at our exchange.

"Lexi, nice to see you again. Sorry about the call." Steve says.

"Uh. It's not problem." I say giving him a hug.

"Lexi."

"Hi Bruce."

"Great now that we are all reunited, let's fill Sexy pants here on whats happening."

"Dont call me that." I say sternly.

"Ya, Tony, dont call her that!" Clint says whacking Tony.

"I'm trying fond a good nickname for her, but she is impossible." Tony defends.

"And what made you think that was ok?" I ask

"It was worth a shot." He shrugs.

"Ok so Lexi. We called you here today because you are going to help Reindeer Games over there change his ways." Clint says.

I stare at him for a moment then to Tony who just nods. "Ok." I say.

"Wait really? You are just accepting it." Clint asks in disbelief.

"Yes." I say.

"You are crazy!" He says. I roll my eyes. I have seen crazier people Clint. Plus I know the truth about Loki. Maybe right now all he needs is a friend. He probably feels the same way Clint does.