Chapter 66

1 month later.

Loki and I wake to the doorbell ringing.

Loki and I groan, since we both were sleeping.

I get up, and head downstairs. Loki follows.

When I open the door I see Steve and Nat. Behind them I see...

"Scott?" I ask.

"Oh, hi Lexi!" He says.

I smile. "What are you guys doing here? And where have you been?" I ask, the last question forwards Scott.

"We need to talk." Steve says.

I look to Loki, and he nods.

"Sure, come in." I say.

We all sit on the living room. Loki sitting next to me, everyone sitting across from us.

"You have a nice home." Scott says. And I smile at him. Loki's hand on my waist tightens.

"Thanks. So where have you been?" I ask.

He sighs. "In the quantum realm." He says.

The what now?

"Lexi. We think we know a way to bring everyone back." Nat says.

My eyes widen.

"What?" I croak.

"How?" Loki asks.

"Time travel." Scott answers.

"Are you sure it will work?" I ask.

"We won't know if we don't try." Steve says.

I nod my head.

"Can you give us a moment?" Loki asks. Standing up, taking me hand.

"Yes. Of course." Steve says.

Loki leads us to the kitchen. "Lexi..."

"Loki, I don't know. I mean I don't want to risk our lives for something that might not work." I say.

He sighs. "I know. But Steve is right. We won't know until we try." He says.

"Loki. If we do this we are risking everything. Our lives, our future, everything." I say.

"You're right. But it is a chance that we might be able to fix everything." He says.

I sigh. "Loki, I don't know." I say. I don't want him to die. Or me to die. I don't want our future to end. It barely even begun.

"The Lexi I know would have already jumped into action. So what's holding you back now?" He asks.

I sigh. "I just don't want to lose the life we have now. I don't want to lose you." I say.

He holds my face in his hands. "Lexi. We can continue living our life after this. We have a chance to bring everyone back. To fix what we messed up. To make the world, and the universe whole again. What if I was gone? Would you not try to bring me back? What about your brother, and his family?" He says.

He's right. I would do anything to bring him, and everyone back.

"Let's do it." I say. He smiles.

"There's my fighter." He says kissing me.

We head back into the living room.

"We'll do it." I say.

Everyone smiles.

"Meet us at the compound in two days." Nat says. And we nod.

I guess we are going on another adventure.

ENDGAME! Excited, but not excited. I watched the movie yesterday, and I cried. For like two hours.

Love you!♡