Chapter 75

I stare at Thanos.

No.

Loki helps me up. And I look to him.

"Don't die." I say.

"As long as you don't." He says. And I can't tell if he jokes or not.

I look at him. "Loki, I'm serious." I say.

"I'm serious too. If you died. I most likely would doe myself." He says. I nod.

I look back to that grape thar is so obsessed with rocks.

I know this is the final battle. Whatever happens today, is it.

He is sitting on a rock. And Loki and I follow Tony, Steve, and Thor.

"You could not live with your own failure." Thanos says. "I thought that getting rid of half of the lives, the other could thrive. But you have shown me, that's impossible. As long as there are those who remember what was. They can't see what could be."

"Ya. We are all kind of stubburn." Tony says.

"I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do."

"Which is?" I ask.

He looks to me. "I will shred this universe, down to its last atom. And then with the stones you have collected for me...I will create a new one. Teeming with life. Know not of what they have lost. But only what has it been given."

"You want to make a universe made out of bloodshed! War and chaos. Lies!" I yell.

I feel his eyes dig into me.

"Yes. But they will never know it...cause you won't be there to tell them." He says.

I feel Loki grab me and pulling us away. Because Thanos threw a kife at me.

I smile grateful at him. But he just stares at Thanos with pure anger. I know why.

His clothes change into his battle armour. And he changes mine too.

I can feel there is extra protection on my stomach. I smile. Loki.

We all start attacking Thanos. And I stay a little further away. Using my mist to stop him.
I also use my energy to take some from him slowing him down.

He seems confused on why he is slowing down. Until he notices it is me.

No one seems to notice but I do. He picks up a bolder and throws it in my direction.

"You have terrible aim." Tony says.

"No. I never miss." He says smirking.

Everyone turns in my direction as I get hit with the bolder. Flying backwards.

Ow.

Everything hurts.

"Lexi!" I hear someone call. Or maybe people. I am not sure.

I see lightning, and it hits Tony.

I seems to become foggy.

I see Loki run to me.

"No. Loki. Help...them." I say pointing to the others.

"I will. After I make sure you are ok." He says. He checks me over, and then my stomach. He seems to relax after that. Then I feel a warm sensation everywhere.

My head clears and the pain disappears. I smile at him, and he helps me up. I look at the scene and I see Thor almost being killed by is own axe.

I look to Loki. And he summons daggers. I look to my left, and my eyes widen. I start to poke Lok, and he looks at me. I point to where I'm looking and he too looks shocked. .