Epilogue

5 years later

Five years ago our baby girl was born. She is now five years old, and acts a lot like me.

We also had two more kids. One boy, and another girl.

Our oldest is five, our middle is three, and our youngest is a year.

Clint had two more kids too.

Right now, I look outside the window, and I watch as all three members of my family play.

Our youngest is only one and a half so she is here with me.

I walk out the door.

"Hey! Dinner is ready!" I say and both kids start running to me. "Was your hands." I say, and they both nod.

Loki walks up to me. And kisses me.

"Thank you, my beautiful blóm." He says.

I smile. "Wash your hands too." I say, and he laughs.

Soon we all sit at the table. Enjoying our family meal.

Loki and I have been married for 6 years. And it has been the best. Loki and I finally got the life we wanted. The life we fought to get.

"Ok! Time for bed." I say, and all of them groan.

"Daddy! I don't want to!" Natasha complains, and I roll my eyes.

"Natasha. Mother is right. Its time for bed." Loki says, and I smile.

She nods and walks away.

"You too Anthony. Go get ready for bed." I say and he nods.

Loki goes up there to make sure they brushed their teeth. And probably helps Anthony.

I pick up, our little Eliza, and take her to her room.

I put her on her bed, and she smiles at me.

"Goodnight, my love." I say.

Soon she falls asleep. And I go say Goodnight to my other children.

"Goodnight Anthony." I say. He hugs me.

"Godnot Moter." He says, and I smile. I kiss his  forehead, before I leave him to fall asleep.

I walk over Natasha's room.

"Goodnight Mommy." She says, and I smile.

"Goodnight, my little warrior." I say. Kissing her head.

"Mom?"

"Yes."

"I love you."

I smile. "And I you. My little girl." I say.

I get up and close her door.

I walk back to our room, and Loki is already there.

When he sees me enter and come to me and kisses me deeply.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you." I say say.

He leans his head against mine.

"You have made all my dreams come true." He says.

I smile. "You did too Loki. I love you so much." I say.

"I don't know what I did do deserve you. Or how I got to know you." He whispers.

"I think it all started when you went mental and tried to take over the world." I say, and he laughs.

"I love you."

He leans down and kisses me. Moving his kisses down my neck. As his hand finds it's way underneath my shirt. I let out a sigh.

"Want to make another one?" He asks, and I can feel his smirk.

"You just want to have sex." I sigh. His hand still rubbing against my skin.

He laughs. "Yes. You're right, my love. But I would love to have another one." He says.

I smile. And I kiss him. He smiles and kisses me deeper.

He moves us towards the bed. And I can't help but smile. This man I swear.

But I don't complain. I don't think I could, even if I tried.

Loki and I have had such a long journey. It was hell. But it was also heaven.

In 2012 I never thought I would ever find love. I never thought I would fall for the criminal. But I did. He became my everything.  He helped me get away from Lee and Adrien. They seemed like a distant memory. But they are the people who made me who I am today. So I guess I'm a little thankful for them.

Then he was taken from me. He almost lost me at that time too. But in the end I was the one who lost him.

I spent four years in hell because of it. But he came back. He always found a way back to me. And I found a way back to him.

We fought by each others side for so long. And now we get to live happily ever after.

He is my world. And he have me something in this world no other person could do. He gave me hope for a better life. He gave me love I always wanted.

I know he has lived a hard life too. Always being in someone's shadow. But not anymore. Here he is loved. Not only by me, but our children.

I smile. I know there is no one else like Loki. And no one could match to him. He has no equal. But he gladly makes me his equal.

It's been a long journey. I never asked to have the life I've had. It was unexpected, but it was mine, and in the end. Everything was worth it. Because we got what we both always wanted. Love, family, and...

Each other.

Oh god. It's over. I'm going to go cry for hours now. I am happy on how this ended. I hope you guys are too. This book has all my, love, and tears. You don't know how much I cried. I realize I'm probably just too emotional.

Guys. This book has made me very happy. It was the only thing that kept me sane for a while. Haha. But in the end this all worth it. I am also planning on writing a new one. Because writing this was just so much fun.

It makes my very happy, knowing people read this too. I love your comments, and everytime i got one it made me so happy.

Thank you all for reading! Sadly it is time to say goodbye. I hope you guys liked this story.

LOVE YOU!!!!!♡