Chapter 47

The next day. Loki went to a party with the Grandmaster, and I make my way to Hulks room.

When I enter I see a woman. Thor is talking to her. Hulk is playing with a ball.

I walk in, I walk over to Hulk. Not wanting to listen to Thor.

"Hey Hulk!" I say happily.

"Lexi. Barton sister." He says.

"You remembered?" I ask.

"I like you." He says, and I smile.

"Me too." I say.

Hulk throws Thor the ball he was holding. He throws it against the wall and it comes right back him, knocking him down. And I smile.

Then he jumps out the window. I follow.

I follow him to the jet, and we get in.

"Wow. I missed earth. This just made me a little homesick." I say, while keeps trying to activate the jet.

"Strongest Avenger." He says.

"Access Denied."

"Strongest Avenger." He insists again.

"Access Denied."

"Damn you Stark. Point Break."

"Welcome, Point Break."

I laugh. You know Tony never gave me a nickname. So I don't know what this would be.

Right when everything is perfect. Hulk comes smashing the jet. And I sigh. There goes our plan to get off.

A video of Nat starts to play, and Hulk looks sad. Then he starts punching himself. He is turning into Bruce. Bruce is Bruce again.

"Thor what happened to hair?" He asks.

"Some creepy old man cut it off." He says, and I snicker.

"It looks good." Bruce says.

"Well Thanks."

"Lexi? What are you doing here?" He asks.

I shrug. "Needed a break." I say, and he nods.

"How's Nat?" He asks.

Thor and I lool at each other.

"What about Sokovia? Did we save it." He asks.

"Bruce. That happened two years ago." I say.

"What are you saying? I have been Hulk for two years?" He asks.

He stands up and I turn around. He is Naked. I don't need to see this again.

That's when I hear the annouojg voice of Grandmaster. And I roll my eyes.

Thor says that he won the fight between them, and I smirk.

"I won easily."

"That doesn't sound right." He says.

Bruce is going through a panic attack. And I roll my eyes.

"We need to find a different way off the planet." I say.

Thir nods and once Bruce was dressed, we walk off the jet. And into the town.

We walk for a while, and I zone out half the conversation between Thor and Bruce.

I need to come up with a plan to get us off. We need to stop Hela, then I can go home. And live a peaceful life. Although I'll miss Loki.