Chapter 30

I am in the kitchen, making pancakes for everyone.

I am listening to music while I dance around, making food.

When I hear a loud thud. I look up. I see Thor walk in.

He sees me and he smiles.

"Lexi. It is wonderful to see you again." He says coming into the kitchen.

"Hello Thor. It has been a long while." I say smiling.

"Yes. Two years to be exact." He says.

I look at him. "Wow. It has been that long." I say.

"Indeed it has." He says.

"What have you been doing?" I ask.

"Oh travelling through realms." He replies. And I laugh.

"I'm making breakfast. Are you staying?" I ask.

"Of course." He says with a smile.

Soon we both hear footsteps from down the hall. And Roy comes into view.

For a second I panic. But I realize I dont need to.

Thor looks confused. And Roy stops when he sees him.

"Oh um Hello." Roy says.

"Hello." Thor says with a smile.

"Thor, this is Roy. Roy, this is Thor." I say introducing them.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Sir Roy." Thor says.

"Its an honor to meet you." He says, with a smile as he walks up to me.

Roy kisses my cheek as he grabs a mug for coffee. Thor did not miss that little action. Then everything clicks for him.

"Ah. You two have an intimate relationship?" Thor says, and I blush. So does Roy.

"Thor. Nothing like that has happened." I say.

"Oh. So you are just courting." He says.

"If that means dating without....that. Then yes." I say awkwardly.

"I need to head out. But I'll see you next week ok?" Roy says to me. I smile at him.

"Ok. I'll see you." I say, and he leaves.

Thor looks at me. "He seems nice." Thor says.

"He is." I say, focusing on the food.

"I'm happy that you moved on, Lexi. But to me you'll always be my sister." Thor says, and I smile.

"Thanks Thor." I say.

"It is no problem. I want to see you happy. And I know that he wants you to be happy to."

I smile at Thor. He is right. That's why I'm allowing myself to be happy.

Soon the rest of the team files into the room. Steve and Nat moved in a few weeks ago. And she punched me when I said I was dating Roy.  So that was fun. Not.

Now with Thor back, it's like the entire gang is here. Its amazing.

"Thanks Energy." Tony says eating his pancakes, followed by everyone else saying thank you.

We all eat, and it has been a really perfect morning. I know that Thor is still grieving. It is written all over him. And in his hair I see a braid. There is black hair woven with it. And I smile sadly.

"Lexi, how was your night?" Nat asks, and I can tell she has hidden meaning.

"Woah, woah, woah. What?" Tony says.