Chapter 49

This is going to be a very short chapter. Mostly because I'm stalling. To write....you know.

Loki POV

After a few moments, I hear Lexi's breathing even. And I know she has fallen asleep. I bet she is tired. Today was a long day. For the both of us.

When I got to Asgard I saw her falling. I swear everything in m froze when I saw her hand leave the edge of the bridge. But she is perfectly safe now. In my arms. And like she said we get to go home and live a perfect life.

I carefully move out of the bed, to go see Thor, but I don't want tk wake her either. Once I successfully get out of her grip, I smile at her. I bend down and carefully kiss her forehead.

She is the most beautiful person I have ever met, and there is nothing I wouldn't do for her. I would give up my own life if she stayed safe. I would travel in time for her. I would kill thousands for her.

I walk across the hall and I see Thor. I smile weakly at him.

"If you were here I might give you a hug." He says throwing something at me, that I easily caught.

"I'm here." I say, and he smiles.

He comes to me and hugs me. I hug him back.

"What are you going to do now?" Thor asks.

"Spend the rest of my life with Lexi." I say, and Thor smiles.

"I believe you two may be soulmates." Thor says.

"I do too. The thought has crossed my mind a lot." I say.

He smiles at me. "I am glad you have found someone Loki. I know Lexi cares for you." Thor says and I smile. "She had a vision about you. About everyone and everyone was telling her horrible things, and you kept saying the worst of it all. Of course she never told me what it was. But it happened." Thor says. I nod my head. It was the time she yelled at me in the dream I went to. I remember. I have seen the vision, to understand why she was mad at me.

"I would never hurt her Thor." I say.

"I know." He says.

"I'm going to back to her." I say, and Thor nods.

"Be on the bridge in five." He says, and I walk back to her room.

I enter and she is still sleeping soundly. I smile. She is gorgeous. Even after a battle. I walk over to her and heal the scratches she got. And the bruises.

She stirs a little, and I smile. She opens her eyes to see me, and she smiles.

"Hello." She says.

"Hello." I say, and she smiles.

"Come on. We need to get to the bridge." I say helping her up.

We walk to the bridge hand in hand. And I forgot how wonderful that feeling was. To live carefree with the one I love.

"Is it safe to go back to earth?" I ask.

"Yes of course. People love me there."

"Ok, let me say this again. Is it a good idea to bring me back to earth?" I ask again, and I hear Lexi laugh.

"It will be fine brother. You have Lexi." Thor says. Smile at him, then I look down at Lexi who beams at me. And my heart flutters.

Seeing her beam like this makes me go crazy. I just want to see her this happy all the time.

But my smile soon disappears when I see a ship come into view. I know exactly who it is. And my smile drops.

Thanos.

He is here.

I look to Lexi, and I think she knows who it is too.

I will do everything in my power to protect her. And Thor. I can't let the two people I care most for get hurt. They are all I have left. Even if it costs my life.

No harm will come to Lexi. This I promise the gods.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I tried! I tried to avoid this! But I can't! I need to watch the movie again. But I'm not emotionally prepared!

Either way this chapter sucked. The next one will suck too.

Love you!♡