Chapter 55

So this chapter is back fourth between Lexi, and Loki. So I'm sorry.

Loki POV

I watch as Thor helps Eitri make his new weapon called. Stormbreaker.

Apparently it can open the Bifrost. Which I good. That means we can easily get to earth.

"Let's get working." I say. I just want Lexi in my arms.

Lexi POV

"What the hell is wrong with this planet? The gravitational pull is all over the place." Quill says.

I ignore everyone. I need to get back to earth. I need to go home. I need Loki.

"What's exactly do they do?" Peter asks pointing to Drax, and Mantis.

"Kick names, take ass." Mantis says.

What? I think she meant it the other way around.

Tony looks like he is surrounded by idiots. Which he may be. I just tune out everyone, I need to find my own plan tonget off this rock. So then I can get home. Loki will be there. Or he is already there.

I growl in frustration. I hate everything. I should have stuck with Bruce! I want to pull out my own hair. Sure I have been in space multiple times with Thor, but I don't know everything.

I look over to Strange and he is...twitching? Sure. Twitching. Let's go with that.

"What was that?" I ask.

"I looked into possible futures." He answers.

"How many did you see?" Quill asks.

"14,000,605."

I whistle. That's a lot.

"How many did me win?" Tony asks.

Strange looks at him, then at me. "One."

Oh this fucking shit. I hate it. One! ONE! Out of 14,000,605 that is like .00000000000000000000000000000001%

Maybe. I'm not good with math, but that would be what I think the percentage is. If not, then it should. Now I'm just being stubburn.

Ok let's do the math. 14,000,605 divided by one. Is 14,000,605. That just mean we win all of them.

I don't think that's right.

I give up.

I passed math with a D+ sooooo not my greatest strength.

One. We win one. What happens when we lose? If we lose?

There goes my drean for living peacefully.

Loki POV

I follow Thor out of the pod. If I know him less I might have stayed in there. Luckily I do know him. And I know what he will do.

Thor then starts spinning the pod. And just watching makes me feel dizzy.

I teleport to where Thor is and I watch as the wheels start to turn again. And the star is once again alive.

The beauty of the place is back.

Thor volunteers to hold open the thing, and I can't let him do it alone. Thor is my brother. We grew up together. Even if I try to get rid of it, he will always be my brother.

I follow Thor to the opening.

"Loki." He growls.

"I'm sorry brother. But I am not letting you do this on your own." I say.