Chapter 17

Loki POV

After I hear her walk away, I open the door. I see her turn the corner.

I sigh and walk back inside.

After a few hours, I decide I needed to apologize. Lexi doesnt even know what she did, and all I did was talk to her with hatred. But it wasnt towards her. It was towards myself, and Thor.

I walk into the living area to see Thor.

"Thor have you see Lexi?" I ask.

"Not since this morning." He says, turning his attention back to the movie.

I roll my eyes, and walk towards her room.

I knock on her door. But I get no answer.

"Lexi? Please I want to apologize." I say, but still no response. I sigh and try to open the door.

I expect it to be locked, but it wasnt. I open the door and poked my head inside. I see it completely empty.

I close the door. And I walk all over the tower. But she is nowhere to be found. Then I remember the last time. She went to the roof.

I make my way to the elevator, and click the button to the roof. The doors open and I make my way up the stairs to the roof.

When i get up there I freeze.

Lexi POV

Adrien comes closer to me. Making back up until I reach the railing. I look behind me and all I saw was the ground.

"Are you afraid dove?" He asks laughing.

I stare at him not giving him the pleasure of seeing my fear.

He leans in towards me, but I cant back up anymore. I try to push him, but he wouldnt budge. Instead he laughs then presses his lips to mine. I try to push him off, but he still doesnt budge, making him kiss me deeper. Then in a sudden he breaks it, but he doesn't move.

Behind him I see Loki. He is watching everything. But he doesnt see me looking at him.

"Goodbye Alexis." Adrien says. Then he pushes me backwards. And I start to fall off the roof.

I scream, and i see the ground get closer, and closer. Then suddenly I stop falling, I open my eyes to see myself on the roof again. And feel that i am in someone's arms. I shake all over.

"Shh. Lexi. It's ok. I got you." I hear Loki's voice tell me.

I look around and I see Adrien's body on the roof. He looks lifeless. But seeing him makes me stumble out of his arms making me land of the ground.

"Lexi! It's ok. He is dead. He wont hurt you." Loki says blocking my vision of Adrien. I am still shaking, and I feel everything in my body shut down. Then I see Loki. He was there. He saved me.

I jump onto Loki. Holding him for dear life, as I sob. I thought I was going to die. But he saved me.

"Lexi. It's ok. Shhh. Everything is fine." He whispers trying to help me calm down. Holding me close, as he rubs my back.

"Loki..." I whisper through sobs.

"Hey. It's ok Love. I'm here. I promise." He says. Holding me close. "I am so sorry Lexi. Please forgive me. I never wanted to hurt you. Or make you feel hurt." He says.

"It...ok." I say.

He transports us to my room, so we are not on the roof. "Thanks." I say.

He places me down in the couch, and goes to the mini fridge to grab me a bottle water.

"Drink this." He says.

I try to grab it but my hands are still shaking. So he helps me.

After I drink the water, I can feel myself getting better. I'm not shaking as much.

"Thank you Loki." I say grabbing his hand.

"I'm so sorry Lexi. If I wasnt such a jerk earlier, you wouldn't have been in that position." He says looking down.

"Loki it's ok. You saved me." I said.

He looks up at me. And I can see so many emotions.

"What happened? I want to know what I did worng." I say.

"You did nothing Lexi. I..was jealous of Thor. You two looked so close and I...i was jealous." He says.

"Loki, you are much better than Thor. You are my best friend. Who know right?" I say smiling, and he smiled too.

"I killed him. I saw him kiss you on the roof, and I...i was so angry. I didnt know who it was. But i thought i lost you. Then he pushed you off the building, and I attacked him. When I saw that it was the man who hurt you for so many years, i killed him. Then I teleported you into my arms." Loki said.

"What do you mean lost me?" I ask, a little confused. How could have lost me through a kiss?

He looks at me and let's out a short laugh. "Lexi. I dont know. I dont know how. But I love you. I love you Lexi." He says, and I stare at him.

"Loki..." I say. And he gets up.

"I'm sorry. Get some rest, I'll come check on you in the morning." He says.

"Loki wait!" I say, and he turns around. I stand up and walk towards him. "Loki, I love you too." I say. And his face lights up. He looks like a kid who just received the best gift.

Loki moves closer to me, and presses his lips on mine. They were gently and soft. But he pulled back too soon.

"Get some rest Lexi." Loki says.

"I dont want to be alone." I say.

"I'll stay here. But go sleep." He says. And I nod my head.

I get into bed. And watch as Loki lays on my couch.

"Goodnight Loki."

"Goodnight Love."

I go to sleep that night happy.

Yay! They love each other! Honestly I'm kinda mad at them right now, and myself. But who cares. All three of us are in a disagreement.

Either way. I hope you enjoyed this. It was pretty bad. But its fine.

Love you♡