Chapter 54

Lexi POV

I am stuck in these needle type things. Just like Strange.

I tune out the squids stupid voice, until he turns to me. As he tries to get Strange to give him the stone.

"And you my dear. I will bring you to Thanos. And he will kill you, just like he killed you beloved. Only then will you two be free." He says.

"It's better to be dead, then it look at your ugly face." I say.

A needle touched my back, I feel it dog into my skin, and I let out a scream.

"I think, I will enjoy watching you suffer first before I let you die." He says.

I feel the hot needle burn my skin as I feel it dig deeper into my back.

The squidman then turns his attention back to Strange. But Tony lands right behind him.

He shoots the wall of the ship, and we all get sucked into the hole. Tony. Tony is trying to kill me.

Spiderman grabs me, and Strange. Soon we pulls us back, and the hole in the wall closes up because of Tony. And I fall to the ground.

I get back up and I smile at the kid.

"Thanks Kid." I say.

He takes off his masks and smiles at me.

"No problem." He says dreamily and I smile.

Strange and Tony start to talk.

"Hey, kid. I never got your name." I say.

"O-oh. I-t's Peter. Peter Punker. I mean Peter Parker." He stammers and I smile at him. He is so cute. He is like a little puppy.

"Nice to meet you Peter Parker. I'm Lexi Barton." I say.

He smiles. "I know." He says.

"We need backup." Tony says.

"I'm backup." Peter says.

"No, your a stowaway. Now the adults are talking." Tony says, and I roll my eyes.

Strange turn to both me and Tony.

"I will do whatever it takes to keep this stone safe. I will not allow it getting into the hands of Thanos." Strange says.

"Good." I mumble.

"I would let all of you die if I had to." He says.

"Good." I say louder, and then all look at me.

"What?" Tony asks.

"Stephen is right. We can't let Thanos get this stone. If we have to die to keep it safe then let us die. I would much rather die, than give that lunatic this stone." I say. 

Tony looks at me like he has seen a ghost. Peter looks at me with admiration, and Strange looks at me with understanding. He knows I understand him.

I do. I would gladly give my life up if it meant that he didn't get the Stone.

_____________

He near a planet, and I can tell we are going to crash.

Tony and Peter grab the steering arm thingys. And try to stop it.

The ground gets closer and I brave for impact.  Strange covers all of us with a shield. And my golden mist comes out and wraps around me.

That is until the ship landed. And is now torn in half.