Chapter 23

Clint POV

It has been six months since Lexi has come back from Asgard. She is not the same. I dknt think she ever will be again.

She has locked herself up. She barely talk to anyone. And says only a few words to me. All I want to do is help her but she doesnt want it.

I make my way towards her room, and knock softly. All Lexi does is spend her time in her room. Doing whatever she does. I know she cries. I mean everyone mourns over a dead loved one. I mean if Laura were to die, I probably would be the same as her.

"Come in." She says softly.

I open the door and walk in slowly, just in case she changed her mind.

"Hey." I say, and she turns to look to me from where she is laying on her bed.

"Hi." She says.

I walk over to her bed, and sit down next to her. I see that she is looking a photograph of her and Loki. I sigh.

"I am just coming to check on you." I say. And she sits up.

"Thanks." She says giving me a small smile.

"Are you getting better? I will make you go see a therapist." I threaten.

"I don't know. Its....its had Clint. I...I dont know what to do." She says, and I can tell she is going to cry.

"I think you need to get over him. He would want you to be happy. I know he wouldnt want you spending your time wasting away in you room." I say, and she smiles.

"You're probably right." She says.

"Lexi. I want to say something. It has been on my chest for a while. I think it's time I let it out." I say

"Ok." She says staring at me.

"I know I havent been the perfect brother. Or the best family member. But Lex, I do care about you. I love you with all my heart. Because you are my sister. And i dont want to see you hurt. When you hurt it hurts me. I am going to try and be a better brother. I am going to call Nick saying that I am taking a leave of absence. Or maybe retire." I say.

"Clint, you dont have to do that. You are a wonderful brother. And I am glad I got stuck with you. You make my life better. I mean of course it was my fault in the first place that we became distant." She says.

"No it was that asshole." I say and she laughs. Wow the first real laugh in ages.

"You're right. It is Lee's fault." She agrees, still smiling.

"Hey, want to watch a movie?" I ask, and she nods.

I grab the remote and we start browsing through movies. After a while, we didnt choose a movie. But decided to binge watch all three season of Avatar the last Airbender.

"You are such a child." I say.

"You are too grown up." She says smiling, it made me smile to see her happy. Since this is a funny show. She laughs. And it makes me happy knowing she is getting better.

Loki POV

It has been six months since I "died", and since I became King of Asgard. Well since I became Odin.

Occasionally I will visit Lexi. Just to see her. I miss her. More than anything. But I cant go back now. I hope that one day she will forgive me is she ever found out.

When I visit her it hurts me. She is broken. She wears my old clothes, I dont know why, but I guess it bring her comfort. She also cries. Non-stop. And it hurts me to see it. I can barely watch for more than thirty seconds before I leave. Cause I know that she would be the reason I reveal myself.