Chapter 32

I am going to say, that there will he a lot of time jumps. And I still cant decide weather to do Civil War or not. But either way, enjoy. I am a very impatient person. If y'all want to see civil war leave a comment, otherwise I'll just time skip it.

____________

I have no idea where I am. I am once again in darkness. Did I die? Did I finally die?

I laugh little at the thought. I wouldnt be sad if i did.

"Lexi?" A voice says, and i turn to see Loki.

"Loki." I say. I couldn't bring myself to smile. The vision i had of him seemed too real. And that's the only thing that's runs through me mind.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"Am I dead?"

"No. You are just in a dreamscape. Until you wake up." Loki explains.

"Why are you here." I say a little bitterly.

"I dont know." He said shrugging. "Are you alright?" He asks, looking a little worried.

"Why? Just so then you can continue hurting me?" I ask.

He looks confused for a moment.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"Really? You dont know!?" I yell at him.

"Lexi. Love. What is wrong?" He asks grabbing my shoulders.

"Oh now I'm 'love'. What happened to you calling me worthless? Or that I am nothing to you? Or....or....or...that I was just a game to you!?" I yell at him shoving him away.

"Lexi-" He began but I cut him off.

"Dont! I know that you never loved me. I was just a game! You chose death over me! Because I was so worthless to you! You left me because I wasnt good enough!" I scream at him.

"Lexi no I-"

"Do you even know how unhappy I am without you!? Do you know that I wish I could die everyday!? Do you know how much I thought this was death and welcomed it!? How much I think about how EASY it would to just die!" I continue to scream.

"Lexi dont-"

"I AM BROKEN BECAUSE YOU ARE GONE! I cant move on! No matter how hard I try, I cant!  I yell at him, and I fall to my knees, cradling them to my chest, as I cry into them.

He bends down to he is at the same level as me.

"Lexi. Please. Listen to me." Be says holding my hand.

I look up at him.

"I never said any of those things. You are not nothing. You are everything to me. Everything. Nobody in a thousand years make me feel the way you make me feel. I would gladly give up everything if it meant you were there still there beside me." He says. Making me look him in the eyes.