Chapter 68

Tony POV

I keep looking over at Lexi. The poor girl has no idea what is going on in her body.

But maybe she is just sick. The nerves. But Pepper was like this when she had Morgan.

"Tony can you slow down. Just a little." She says.

I sigh, but I slow down.

I park the car. And she gets out. I sigh but I follow.

Lexi POV

We walk in the store. And I grab two boxes of fruit loops. Make it three.

"Do you think we need a fourth box?" I ask. Tony shakes his head, and I sigh.

He grabs his pins, and clips.

"So what what else do you need?" I ask.

"It's not for me." He says.

I nod and I just follow him.

He walks down the medical aisle, and insee him pick up four pregnancy tests.

"Do you really need four?" I ask. A little amused.

He looks at me. "Yes." He says.

"How are you getting those to Pepper? I mean it is like an hour drive, and sending them through mail is like two weeks." I say.

"They're not for Pep." He says.

I frown. "Then who is it for?" I ask. Why would he need to buy four pregnancy tests?

"You." He says, and I stop in my tracks.

"What?" I ask.

He turns around with a sigh. "These are for you." He says.

I just stare at him. "Why? I'm not pregnant." I say.

"You have cravings." He says pointing to the boxes of cereal. "You are having sickness." He says.

Shit. I did not even notice.

"Tony." I say. I'm scared. I never talked to Loki about children. What happens if he doesn't want it?

"Lexi. It's ok. I may be wrong. But that's why I'm buying these." He says.

"What about a blood sample?" I ask.

"I can do it when we get back. Now come on." He says.

We get to the cashier. And I am unable to focus. So many thoughts, and worries are wracking my brain.

"Oh you both must be excited." The clerk says holding up the test.

"We are not married." I say, and she frowns. "I mean he is my father, I trust him to hide the secret from my husband." I say and she smiles.

"Well you must trust your father a lot." She says.

I smile. "I do."

Tony smiles at me.

The drive home, was the worst thing ever. But when we finally got to the compound I bolt out of the car.

"Come on. To my lab." He says. I follow him into the compound, and in head straight into his lab with him.

"Sit." He says and I do.

He pulls put a needle and I look away.

"Sorry. I forgot you don't like them." He says.

"It's fine just do it." He says.

He takes some blood then he waits for it to analyze.

"Now go into the bathroom, take these tests. The blood one is going to take thirty minutes." He says.