Chapter 38

We stand on front of a building.

.

.

.

That is being demolished.

Thor stands on one side of Loki, while I stand on the other.

"I swear I left him right here." Loki says.

"On the sidewalk? Or where the building is being demolished! Great planning." Thor says sarcastically.

"How was I supposed to know? I cant see into the future. I'm not a witch."

"Then why do you look like one?" Thor asks, I would laugh. But I'm too angry.

"Hey!" Loki says sounding defensive.

"I can't believe that your alive. I saw you die." Thor says.

Me too brother. Me too.

"I mourned for you, cried for you."

"I'm honored." Loki says. And I have a strong urge to punch him. Maybe kill him.

Two girls come up to Thor and ask for a picture. I roll my eyes, and so does Loki.

He looks at me, but I dont look at him.

"Lexi-" Loki starts.

"Dont." I say looking at him. "Just don't. I don't want an explanation. You don't know how much I grieved. How much I wanted you back." I say, and I can feel tears form.

"Lexi-"

"I said don't." I hiss at him.

I look away from him.

He still as beautiful as the day I lost him. Or the day I thought I lost him. My heart breaks. Knowing he is alive, and...and the way I am acting towards him. It hurts.

All I want to do is hug him. And too kiss him. But I'm too angry for it. I want to punch him.

"Loki what are you doing?" Thor says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Its not me." He says, then he fall through a little portal. Leaving only a piece of paper.

Thor taps it with his umbrella."Loki?"

I bend down and pick it up. And it shows and address.

Thor and I get to the address and we look at each other.

Thor looks at the door, and knocks. But in an instant we are in the building.

"Alexis Barton. Thor Odinson." A voice says, I turn around to see a man...flying?

Well definitely not the weirdest thing.

"Hello." I call out.

"Who are you?" Thor asks. Holding up his umbrella.

"You can out the umbrella down." The man says.

Thor puts the umbrella down, but then we are in a new area.

"That Is really cool." I tell the man, who just smiles.

Thor picks up, and metal thingy. "So earth has wizards now." He says chuckling, putting the thing back.

Tries to anyways, he drops others. And I roll my eyes. He tries to put them back, but it results to more dropping.

"You can leave that now." The man says, and I chuckle.

"That would be wise. He probably break it." I say. And the man smiles.

"You know, you are a lot better in person." The man says to me. And I give him a curious glance.