Chapter 59

I wake up the next morning. Not by nature but because of soft and sweet kisses.

I open my eyes, and I see emerald green eyes shine at me.

"Loki." I sigh.

He smiles, and kisses me again.

"Good morning, blóm." He says.

"Is this a dream?" I ask.

"No. It's not. I'm here. We are together." He says and I smile.

"Good. I don't think I could handle it, if this was a dream." I say, snuggling closer.

"Lexi. We need to get down there. We need to discuss what happened." He says

I shake my head. "No. I don't wanna. I just want to stay here. With you forever." I say. Snuggling my face into his chest.

I hear him chuckle. "Well after we discuss things we can come back here and spend forever in this bed." He says.

"No."

"What?" He asks laughing.

"I want to live in our own place." I say. Feeling sleepy again. Not even realizing what I said.

"Of course. How could I not think of that." He says. Only then do I realize.

"I didn't mean that. I mean...I guess, I just wanted...I don't know." I stammer.

He sits up, and I sit up with him. He holds my face making me look him in the eye.

"Lexi. I want nothing more than to live out the rest of my life with you. I want to have our own house. I want to have a future with you. I want to experience the last of my days with you." He says never breaking eye contact.

I smile at him. "I love you Loki."

"I love you my blóm." He says softly kissing me.

"I guess we have to go now." I say.

He helps me up, knowing how weak I am.

He makes a meal appear and forces me to eat everything on the plate.

He uses his magic and changes me. When I look down I give him a glare.

"Really?" I ask.

He smirks. "It is only natural that you wear my colors." He says.

I roll my eyes. "Fine." I say.

I look at him as he fixes himself.

After everything we are finally together again. And nothing can tear us apart anymore. I will make sure of it.

"Come on, love. Like you said we need to discuss things. Then..." I say, but stop when I look into his eyes. His eyes are so intense. Full of emotions.

"Then?" He asks.

"I don't know." I say.

He chuckles. "Ok. Let me finish. Then we can buy our own place. A place that will be our safe haven. A place that is full of beauty. Of course not as beautiful as you. Then one day in the far, but not that far future I will marry you. You will be my soulbound. And I will give up my immortality so then I age the same as you. We will be happy." He says, and my heart flutters. He...planned it all. He said all that I wanted to say.

"Yes." Is all I could say.

His eyes show hurt. "You don't know how happy I am to see you alive. To see you well." He says.

I smile. "I guys we are just lucky." I say.

A shadow passes over his face.

"Come. We need to finish this, so we can start our future." He says taking my hand his his. Leading me down to the main room.