Chapter 51

Ok guys. I am going to put back and forth POV in the next few chapters. Until the end of Infinity War. So you'll always know who's POV we are on.

Loki POV

I followed the bright light until I am launched further form it.

Am I really going to Hel?

But when I wake up, I am in my body. My used to be dead body. My neck hurts. Obviously. But I'm alive.

I look around and I see Thor. I seem to be in a really disgusting ship. How am I alive?

Then a thought hit me. Lexi. She brought me back. ALEXIS! She must have worn herself down doing that! She may be dead!

Loki

My eyes widen. Lexi. That was Lexi. She is ok.

Lexi! I call back, but I dont get an answer. I need to get to her! I need to get back to her!

They are going to earth. She is on earth. Why did I do this? I need to save her. They could kill her. What am I saying. They will kill her.

When I try to get up everything hurts. I did die for real this time, and I realize, I am never going to fake my death anymore.

When I look around, a woman with antennas comes to me.

"Who are you?" I ask.

She touches my head. "You feel great fear. Worry, anger, and sadness. Why?"

"Where is my brother?" I ask. Irritated that she can read my feelings.

"Loki?" I hear Thor say. He walks over to me, following him, many people.

"Thor. Where are we? Who are these people?" I ask.

"They are helping us." Thor says.

I shake my head. "I need to get to Lexi. I need to help her." I say trying to get up, but it still hurts.

"Hate to break it to you man, but that Lexi gal is probably dead." A man says, I stare at him.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask.

"Loki..." Thor warns.

"Peter Quill." He answers.

"Loki. I believe Lexi may be very weak. I believe she is the one who saved you. So she may be tremendously weak, or dead." Thor says.

"No. She is not dead. I can feel her. She is weak. But if they get to earth, she will be dead." I say, trying to get up, but the moment I try to stand on my feet I fall down.

Later Thor helps me walk, and I sit down in a chair. Lexi isn't dead. Somehow I can feel her.

They give me and Thor food. Which I gladly take. I need to distract myself.

The green woman, starts talking about Thanos, and the Infinity stones. And his plan.

"You seem to know a great deal about Thanos." Thor says.

"Gamora is...the daughter of Thanos." A shirtless man says.

We both looked up. "Your father almost killed my brother. He killed my people. He tried to kill my soon to be sister." Thor says.

Soon to be sister? I look over at him. He isn't wrong. I would love to marry Lexi. But I don't think this is the time. Not now.

Thor gets up, and I try to stop him. I should be the one getting angry. He tortured me, and almost killed my love, and killed me. Peter tries to lower Thor's anger. But he stands right in front of her.

"Families can be tough. Before my father died he told me that I had a half sister that he imprisoned in Hel. And she returned home and stabbed me in the eye. So I had to kill her." Thor explains and I can see Peter death glare at Thor's hand, and I smirk.

Then Peter starts talking about his family. I roll my eyes.

"Yes. Well Loki was adopted, and because he was he didn't get the real love he deserved, which ended with him becoming a rebel and trying to take over a planet." Thor says, and everyone looks at me as I just eat my bowl of soup.

"I am not going to to confirm or deny that statement." I say.

"It happened. In fact that's where he met my soon to be sister. We were working together to stop Loki." Thor says.

"Wait you're telling me that he tried to take over a planet, and you and his girlfriend worked together to stop him, but she ended up falling in love with him?" The raccoon asks.

"Indeed. I am not sure how, but she loved him." Thor says, and I look offended. "But she also helped change him. So that I am grateful for. And I will be glad to call her a sister." Thor says looking over at me.

"If she stays alive Thor. That's why I need to get to her." I say.

A little while later, I am still sitting where I was. Still thinking about Lexi. I know she is alright. I can feel her, but that's what throws me off. I don't know how I feel her.

The sits down next to me. "What's wrong brother?"

"Lexi. I know she is ok. But I worry for her, fear for her, and I can feel her." I say.

Thor looks at me shocked. "You can feel her. From all the way out here?"

"Yes. That's how I know she is ok." I say rolling my eyes.

"Brother. This means you two are soulmates. That's why she is not dead yet for saving you. Death cannot even tear two souls away from each other!" Thor says. I think over his words. He's right. Though I hate to admit it. He's right. I told her that when two souls are destined death can't tear them apart. And that's what happened. I died. But she saved me, she looked for me and saved me. And she is not dead. I smile.

"We are brother." I say smiling like a child, when I look to Thor.

"Now I am more grateful for Lexi. She has saved your life, and has brought you what you needed." Thor says smiling.

I smile too. Lexi is the one I'm destined for. That's probably why I was so intrigued by her, when Barton told me about her. Because she is the one. We both need to survive this, and I am going to marry her. I want to. I need to spend the rest of my life with her, or everything is for nothing.

Ah. Wonderful. Loki POV. Guys watching this movie was difficult. But I did it.

Love you!♡