Chapter 13

Loki POV

It has been two hours since Bruce left, and Lexi hasn't woken up yet. I am kinda getting worried.

I hold her hand hoping she will wake up. I close my eyes, and that's when I feel a soft squeeze on my hand. My eyes snap open and i see Lexi slowly waking up.

"Ugh. What happened?" She asked as she opens her eyes.

"You had a panic attack." I say softly. Lexi turns her head towards me and smiles.

"Loki. Your here." She says smiling. Her voice sound tired though.

"Of course." I say. Lexi give me a smile, and my heart flutters. What is that feeling.

"Was it bad?" She asks.

"You panic attack?" I ask and she nods. "Kinda. I never seen anyone act like that before."

She looks down frowning. Then her eyes suddenly pop out. "How long was I out!" She ask frantically.

"Six hours." I reply, and I see her relax. It must be because of that text.

"Have you been here the whole time?" She asks.

"No only for two hours." I reply, and she smiles.

"Good I'd hate for you to sit there for six hours, that would be uncomfortable." She says.

"I would do it."I say, and she looks down blushing, which makes my heart flutter again. "Do you need anything?" I ask.

"Water would be nice." She says.

"Ok I will be right back." I say getting up from the chair and heading towards the kitchen.

I get out a glass, and put some ice cubes into it when I suddenly hear a scream.

"LOKI!" Lexi yells. And I run towards the lab, telling the voice in the wall to wake everyone up.

I hear another scream, and bang as I get closer running faster. I try to open the lab door but it Is locked. I try pushing it open but it will not budge.

"GET AWAY!" I hear Lexi scream throwing something.

"What is happening!" Tony says running towards.

"The door is locked and someone is in there with Lexi!" I say.

"Move aside." Thor says, throwing his hammer at the door making it shatter.

Everyone runs into the room to see is wrecked. Glass is everywhere. Computers are cracked. I see a window open. I rush towards it. I look down and see someone jump in a van, and it speeds off. Not again.

"What the hell happened!" Barton says coming rushing in.

"The men after her took her." I say. Barton looks ready to murder. While everyone else looks confused.

"What men?" Everyone asks.

"Since Lexi was 16 she was kidnapped right after Barton left for his mission. She was missing for three days. But this man named Francis Lee, had her. He was trying to make her into weapon. A weapon that people would pay him money to use. He put a drug into her for those three days, and everytime she screamed or fight. They would cut her. Until she stopped." I say. And everyone looks sick.

"How do you know this?" Roger asks.

"I looked into her memories when she was sleeping." I say. And Barton looks ready to murder me.

"You better stay out of my sister's head! He hissed.

"I was curious. Apparently her boyfriend Adrien. Was the one who told Lee that she is the perfect person to do this." I explain.