Chapter 39

I wake up to whispering.

"We can us the melt stick." A womans voice says.

"What? No. She is too beautiful. She shall become a lady!" A male voice says.

God he sounds annoying.

I open my eyes, and I squint because of the light.

"Ah, the beautiful lady has awaken." Then says.

"Where am I? I ask.

"Well my dear you are on Sakar!" The man's says.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I am the grandmaster." He replies.

"Oook? I say.

I sit up and I am in a bed. In a room.

I still have my clothes on so I let out a sigh.

"Get ready! You are joining me at the party I'm hosting tonight." The grandmaster says.

The scary looking woman come up to me holding a dress.

I grab it and make my way to the bathroom.

I look a the dress. It's not bad, but not pretty either. I'm just glad none of it reveals...anything.

I put it one, and I realize its tight. Like really tight.

I come out of the bathroom, and the Lady
is there.

"Let's go." She says.

"Is the dress supposed to be this tight?" I ask.

"Yes. You belong to the grandmaster, and every lady of his must look presentable." She says.

Is she calling me fat? Does she know what I have done my entire life?

She leads me to a door and shoves me inside. I hear laughter and talking all around me. And not so pretty things to see either.

I look to my left, and see two people making out. I look away. I look around. This is the first time in a long time that I feel scared.

"Ah. My belle of the ball." That stupid annoying voice says.

He wraps and arm around my waist, and I tense up.

He guides me through the party. Introducing me. When he looks behind us, he gasps.

With his hand still on my waist, he leads us to two people. A man and a woman. Who seem to be enjoying themselves. If you get what im saying.

"Carol! Loki!" He called and my eyes widen.

The two pull away, and Loki's eyes go wide.

If I wasnt angry before, I sure am now.

"I'm glad you guys are enjoying each other. This is a new lady who just joined us today." The grandmaster says.

The girls smiles at me, but I throw daggers at Loki.

"She is beautiful." The girl says, in a really stupid high voice.

"Indeed she is." The grandmaster says, squeezing my hip, making me jump.

Loki sees this, and I see something in his eyes.

"Excuse me. I need to use the bathroom." I say.

"Ah. It's out that door and down the hall." The grandmaster says walking away.

I look back at the two.

"Please continue, whatever you were doing." I say walking out the door.

I needed to get away.

First he faked his death. Made me believe for four years that he was dead. Come back. And now he is kissing some random girl, who just wants to get into his pants.

A hand wraps around my wrist. And I know that cold touch anywhere. It used to bring me comfort. Now it only brings me heartbreak.

I turn around, and Loki looks at me.

"What are you doing here? You should be in there making out with that girl." I say bitterly.

"Lexi." He says, and that is what pushes me off the edge.

I fall down, holding my legs to my chest, and I just cry.

He bends down, and holds me close.

"Why Loki?" I beg. I just want to know!

"Lexi. I'm sorry."

"Why did you do everything! Loki I loved you. I still do. And all you do is hurt me." I say crying.

He holds me close as I sob.

"I never wanted to hurt you Lexi. Never. I did everything for a reason. If you just listened to me." He says.

I shake my head. There is no reason he did all this.

"Am I just not good enough Loki? Am I just not worth it?" I ask, staring at him, even though everything is blurry.

"What?" He asks.

"I don't want any more lies Loki." I say.

"Lexi. Please. Listen to me." He begs, and I can hear him start to break.

I feel a headache coming, and I feel myself lose energy. The last thing I remember is feeling like I was getting picked up.

Crap. My heart. Um I hope you guys like it. And I know I write reall crappy. My computer broke like two months ago, and so I'm using my phone. And it's super hard.

Also I'd like that thank all y'all for reading. I remember the first time I saw the numbers and I was like "Ew no." Because I'm awkward like that. Haha.

Love you!♡