Chapter 6

That night I fall onto my bed. Today has been a very tiring day. You know this entire week. Has been crazy. You know it start with me, coming to  visit my dearest brother, only he wasnt there. Then next Phil calls me a tells me shit. Then I was assigned to look after crazy. Now I'm in my bed.

The moment I crash down onto my bed. I fell into the darkness.

'Where am i?'

"You like him dont you?" A male voice says. I already know who's voice it is.

"Go away."

"No. Now answer the question." He says aggressively.

"No I dont. He is a villain. And he's crazy."

"You like him." He states.

"I dont like him."

"Hmm. I pretty sure you do. You see i taught you how to lie. If you believe the lie is truth. You can pass off any lie."

"We guess what! I'm not lying!" I yell. "How are you in my head?"

"Im not. You are creating this."

"Now that's a lie."

"Hmm. Believe what you want to believe. In fact maybe your the one in my head."

"Shut up and go away." I say.

"I am going to tell you this once Alexis! You think you are safe with everyone. At SHIELD. Well I am going to find you again. And you wont escape this time. Lee wants you again. And I want you again. So we'll see what happens."

"You guys wont be able to get me." I say.

"No one knows about this Alexis. And that will be your downfall. Because you wouldnt tell anybody. We will see each other soon my love."

I snap awake. What the hell was that. I didnt like that one bit. Like at all. I'm a little shaken up. I just sit there in my bed trying to figure out what I just dreamt about.

Loki POV

How dare that mortal compare me to an ant. When I said that, it's because he is mortal, and with that he can easily die like an ant.

I am trying to run over my plan again, but my mind keeps wondering back to Barton's sister. If I remember that Fury guy called her Lexi. So that must be her name. She is going to hate it when I call her by her name. I smile at the thought.

She is an intriguing person. That I will admit. She has beautiful hazel eyes. I honestly didnt think that a mortal could look that beautiful. My eyes widen. Did I just think that!

I try to push all those thoughts away. She is mortal. She is beneath me. She is nothing but a worthless soul. My heart clenched at the last thought.

The door opens and I see Lexi. She walks in, but looks distracted. "Is something the matter?" I ask.

She looks up. "No." She says. And I can tell that was a lie. I narrow my eyes at her.

"Did someone do something to you?" I ask. I want to know. I dont know why I want to know, but I do.

"No." She says. I can sense that it was a half truth but half lie.

"You know i can tell lies from truth right?" I say.

She looks up at me "Yes, I do understand that. But I am not going to tell you what is wrong, because you dont have the right to know!" She yells, with true anger. I am a little shocked. Her eyes widened. And she looks shocked by her own outburst. "Loki, I am so sorry. I didnt mean to yell at you." She says looking away.