PART 1

Name:Jack Overland FrostAge : 115 (since he is immortal he's about 15 years old)Magic : Ice magic +wind magic (as transportation)

Age : 115 (since he is immortal he's about 15 years old)
Magic : Ice magic +wind magic (as transportation)

Apparently he can fly like his movie.

Weapon: Crooked wand (like the origin and i dunno what its called actually)

PART 1

Jack POV

It had been long time since we had deafeated Pitch the Boogeyman.The world of magic was saved and peace came.No nightmare anymore.All were end well .The Christmas was saved too.Well Jammie and Sophie got many presents from us.Yeah they were very happy.Well we should thank them because they beleived us when Pitch ruined all.So here I was staying in North HQ(well i assume it main place for guardians assemblance).Yes i was a vagabond person but North asked me to stay with him so i could help his work.Yeah I cannot deny that because it was fun as I am Guardian of Fun.That was my center.
Gosh I was so boring.Well yeah since Burgess was summer so i could rest.

"Jack!!!"North yelled out from his office.

I chuckled.So I flew into his office.I entered his office and North was with a man in robe.Well he looked so royal.He got star mark on his forehead.Who was he?

"There you are Jackie.So Jack he is Julius Novachro the Wizard King"North introduced him.

I handshook with Julius for a while.North cleaned his throat.

"Well Julius come here is looking for you.Are you causing any trouble with this king huh"North glared darkly to me.

I smiled.

"Woah.I dont cause any trouble to this guy.In fact this is first time i meet him.C mon North"I smiled and made puppy eyes.

North just sighed.

"Okay Jackie..anyway why you here..its to far from yours"North said to Julius.

I astonished.Far from yours? Where he was coming from?

Julius smiled.

"Actually i want Jackie to look for the magicless boy who known as Asta.So I think Jackie could help him .Well i read a lot about you Jackie.You are Guardian of Fun.Besides you have magic"Julius said to me with his star eyes.

Well this King quite fun.Wait why he asking me?.Who is Asta?Magicless boy?

I cleaned my throat.

"So what should I do actually Your Highness"I tried smiled although it seem confused .

"So you gonna come with me.Is ok?"said Julius.

I looked at North.North just nodded.

"Okay.I will.So how we wanna go to your place.North say that it far away?"I still confused.

North facepalmed.He then gave Julius a magical snowball globe.Julius was amazed.I chuckled.Seem like this king was a magic fans.

"Just shake it and say where you wanna go.Then throw it"North told Julius.