PART 13-AWAKENING

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

"Man ..i never think that mist can be thick like this"Asta commented.

Jack facepalmed.Noelle sighed.

"Thats magic stupid.Someone has casted a big range spell on that village.Seem like they dont allow anyone to enter it.If we enter..we might lost"Noelle explained in frust mode.

Magna told that those villager didnt have big mana to create this barrier.He felt something was going on.

"Well I can feel in my belly"Jack said.

Wait why he acted like North.Oh crap!

Then they put their hunting near bush.Jack froze all of them so the boars would still fresh.Without hesitation Magna told Asta to cut the mist.At first Asta thought weird but after being scolded by Noelle he slashed it.The mist disappeared.

"Beware..we dont know what happen"Jack tighted his crooked wand.

They jawdropped when saw all village being holding as hostages.Magna boiling up when he saw old man Seyhe laid.They saw a group of mage.They looked weird.

"Execution"a man with blued greyish hair said.

Jack Pov😱😨

We saw pieces of ice fell down from the skies.Without hesitation Magna and I took fast action.

"Fire Magic:Exploding Fireballs!"

"Ice Magic:Snow shield"

"The wizard knight has came.Grandpa you praying was fullfill"a young boy cried.

"Tch"Asta and I gritted teeth.

Noelle were shocking.

We ran towards the villager.I checked the old man pulse.I stunned.Hes gone.Magna were very angry a lot.

"Who the hell are you and what the heck you did huh!!"Magna shouted angrilly.

"I cannot believe..it take more 3 times.What mess"the blue greyish hair casted a big spell.

"Holy crap..this is out of mine"Magna gasped.

We gasped as that man cast a big spell . Enormous spiky ice ball in front of him.
He launched towards us.

"Crap"Magna speechless

SLASHH!!

Asta and I hit that attack.Asta cut the spiky ice ball in two with his sword.I turned the half into snow.We looked at them seriously.

"Cannot be forgiven"we said in anger unison.

"Who the heck are you!!"I yelled angrilly.

"Tch..five minutes.I need to finish this"that man mock us.

"Dont ignore me!!!"Asta plunged forwards that man.

"Asta wait"I warned him.

"Mist Magic:Whirpool of Illusion"one of them casted spell.

Asta slashed the mist around him and cut half to half.

That man narrowed his eyes.

"He can nulify my magic and this too.So that sword can negate any attack of magic huh?"Heath said.

Heath looked at me.Geesh his mana was something else.

"Hmm another ice mage.Seems like he depend on his wand."Heath smirked.