VICTORY

"Finral you should be able to use your spatial magic right"Captain Yami turned to Finral.

"Well yeah.So how about we get out from here...."Finral seem smiled weakly as Captain Yami grinned a sly smile.

He then told us about his plan.After I analyzed of it..it could be epic entrance and fatality damage on Licht.Asta still confuse what he listen.

"Asta this is your time to surpass your limit.Besides if you defeat that leech.You will prove that even you are magicless you can do it"I told Asta.

Asta noded as he understood.Soon I cracked my hand knuckeld bone.Gauche thumbed up.Finral was ready in action although he was bit worried.

Ok Licht you gonna felt the wrath of bull.Haha!!

"Mm Jackie..what if he spotted me?"Asta asked me worriedly.

"Nah he wont.Besides i want you hit him hard.Let him feel the wrath of black bull.Made him regret because mess with us"I answered him in dark smile.

Captain Yami smirked when he heard I talked like him.

"Haha Jackie..you are great in insulting."he whispered himself.

"Remind me not mess with him"said Finral.

"Absolutely"said Gauche.

🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃

Third Pov

[well Jack is Jackie here bcoz theres Jack the Ripper]

Licht just watched the battle between of Third Eyes and Three Clover Captains as Fana 's flame healed him continuously.

[A/N:If im not mistake..he is floating right?]

"You guys might strong..but you cannot beat us because we are love by mana..so theres some mistake why human got mana..besides we must retrive that grimoire from that boy who is hated by mana.Tch.magicless"Licht sneered at three captains and Asta.

Suddenly a spatial appearred above him.Capt.Yami and Jackie slipped out from it.So Capt.Yami infused his boken katana with his magic and Jackie's black sychte glowed blackly.He also threw a dark ice blade towards Licht.

His dark ice blade managed stabbing on his right shoulder but the blade vanished as melt due Fana healing flame.Licht smirked.He put his palm towards them and a ball of light appearred on it.

"Seem like you guy underestimate Licht"Rhya mocked them.

"More like your Licht underestimate us"Jackie smirked devilishly!!

"Why he smirk like that..its seem he distracted me from something"Licht said.

Suddenly he noticed that Asta came behind him but it was to late to dodge.Asta ferociously swung his black sword to Licht's shoulder hardly.

"How he came here!!"all shocked except Yami,Asta and Jackie.

"I believe him although he is magicless"Jackie grinned smile as his black sychte shone black color.

"We going to surpass our limit"Yami said as Licht shocked.

"NOT GIVING UP IS MY MAGICC"Asta yelled loudly as he forced his sword hit hardly on Pitch.

Theres sound crack on Licht bones due the impact of Asta's sword.Licht was moving upwards towards Capt Yami and Jackie who were smiled devileshly.

"Dark Ice Magic:Nightmare Slashing"Jackie swung his sychte.

"Dark Magic:Shadow Stalk-Avidya Slash"said Captain Yami.

Two dark slashing magic hit Licht and cause massive damage on him.Licht fell on the ground with a big wound.There blood came out from his clothes.