PREPARATION STAR FESTIVAL

It was last day Jackie being child who lost memories.For this week Jackie played a lot with Finral and Gauche.They had lot fun.Jackie father,Pitch came and told them..after Jackie returned back to his normal ..he wouldnt remember about this unless he wanted to remember.

Finral and Gauche looked at Jackie who slept early because tired had lot fun with them.

"I know he will remember our best moment..man i miss him after this"Gauche said.

"Same too but he need to turn back.Well he always be childish in our squad.Anyway did you notice why Jackie always play with us for whole this week."Finral said.

"Well i notice it but I cannot figure it out as I think he just want to play with us.Normal stuff right"Gauche just shrugged.

Asta then entered into Jackie room.He noticed that Finral and Gauche in Jackie room.Asta knew they would miss the best moments with Jackie.

"Hey guys..do you wanna know why Jackie only choose you too except me?"Asta leant against on the wall.

Finral and Gauche shrugged as they didnt know the answer.Asta just sighed and facepalmed.He then looked at them.

"Because he wanted give you second chance to be good brothers.Thats why he always wanted you guys play with him.Maybe this form is his desire"Asta tried to explain to Finral and Gauche.

Finral and Gauche were speechless.Thats why Jackie did that to them.

"Err Asta..can we sleep with Jackie.Yeah you are his brother right"Finral.asked Asta sheepishly

"Yeah.Can we?"asked Gauche.

Asta smiled to them.He then nodded.

"Okay.Besides you are his Big Bros too.I need to sleep.Captain will talk to us about that festival.Well I dunno what that but it sound serious"Asta yawned and walked into his room.

After Asta leave.Finral closed the door.

"So lets sleep"Finral said.

Luckilly Jackie bed was quite big so it fit to them.Finral slept at Jackie left and Gauche slept at Jackie right.They smiled and hugged Jackie as Jackie was in between of them.Although Jackie wouldnt remember but that memories always in their hearts.

"Thanks Jackie for giving us good memories"said Finral.

"We always love you"said Gauche.

Two of them closed their eyes with smile.

Pitch came out from under bed and looked at three people who slept together.He smiled.

"Jack it seem you happy.They might not be your family but they always care each other."Pitch said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Pov

I opened my eyes as I heard bird chirped.Ahh I turned back to normal size but i was still dizzy.What happened last night?.Then I felt something hugged me.

WHATT!!
WHY FINRAL AND GAUCHE ON MY BEDD!!

They still slept.I noticed I was naked.Ugh why this always happened.I gasped in horror when one of Finral hand touched my vital spot!!Oh my gosh!!! and Gauche kissed my cheek.Damn I stucked.Then the door opened and it was Asta.Asta shocked but smiled.

"Err Asta..a little help please"

Asta then shook Gauche shoulder.Gauche groaned and he opened his eyes.He shocked that he kissed me.He yelled out as he fell down from my bed.Thats hurt.