SAVE ASTA

"Are you out of you mind..you got made us being busted by them.Whats wrong with you hah!!"one of cloaked mage scolded Rades because of his obesession to defeat the captains.

"SHUT UP!my zombies are unbreakable!I will what I want!!"Rades yelled angrilly.

Asta unconscious and he shocked as he was in gel bubble.He shouted as a freaky spectacle girl grinned smiled.A psychotic smile.

"Sally we should kill him "said Geoge,the cloak mage that use wind magic.

"Yeah.I want to make him as my toy "Rades yelled.

"Shut up you guys.He is unic.He got anti-magic"Sally pouted.

Suddenly they sensed omnius mana came towards them.So dark and cold.They gasped as they saw a teenager walked towards them in angry psychotic.All his clothes were in black color.His skin color quite dark pale,her hair were black as he shoeless.Besides he hold a big black sychte.

"I found you guys hehehe"he made sly smile.

"Who are you!"Rades asked as he shivered .

"Im your grim reaper..your nightmare..lets have fun"he said as he vanish through the air.

Asta was shock what he had seen.It was Jackie but he was totally different and scary.

"Kill him"George said.

Jack dodged easily when he was attacked by wind spell and gel spell.He just cut it easily with his black sycthe.Rades was angry and he attack him but unfortunately Rades just made him wrost.He got slash on his stomach.

"Let off Asta othwrwise you guys wanna be like him.A real necromaner"Jack said.

"Never "

"Oh my ..you gonna die i think hmm..this might better"Jack smirked devil.

His grimoire opened up.The pages flipped up and stop.A spell being created.

"Ice Dark Magic:Nightmare Dream"

All the group Midnight Sun faced their nightmare.Asta jawdropped.They were paralyzed as they face their faear.Jack walked towards Asta.Yeah Asta shivered when look at Jack face.

Jack Pov

I walked towards Asta.For Manny sake. I was alike Pitch.Hahaha..well I should thank him.Damn dark ice...pretty cool huh.But this spell was quite dangerous ..i accidently lost control but luckilly I capable control it.

I then rose up my black sychte in front of Asta and cut the gel that trapped Asta.Asta fell on ground.I chuckled.

"Mm..thanks Ja-off"Asta said as I hugged him tight

"Asta..you make me worried a lot.Im sorry I couldnt save you on that time"I said with sob a bit.

I could feel Asta hug back me and he ruffled my hair.He patted my back.

"Its okay Jackie.Its not your fault.Besides..you came to save me from that jerks"he consoled me.

I release my hug on him as he did too.I wiped my tears and smiled.Asta praised me with my new form although it scary.I giggled.I said it just part of my spell and I really didnt know how I could create this new dark spell in short time.

"Im not really dumb ok.But some dark spell could be created when mage feel desperate,despair..negative stuff.They might lost control"Asta said.

I just noded.Hmm..sometimes Asta could be bright and he wa straight forward when in talking part.Sometime this boy could give savage speech.

"Ehem..i didnt to interrupt you guys but we need to hostile them"Wizard King Julius appeared nowhere.

We smiled sheepishly.Then Julius used his Chronostasis spell to the group of Eye of Midnight Sun.

"Anyway do you guys know bout this stone tablet?"he asked us

Both of us shrugged.I look at it.It seem this one was crafted for something.12 holes huh...weird.Suddenly a incredible light shone brightly.Asta covered his eyesJulius and I launched a bit of our attack before its gone.The hostiles gone with the stone tablet too.

"Hmm well light magic is faster than me"Julius said.

"Hmm i thought time is faster than any element.I bet that light user is another stage..how we want to know if they gone"I pouted

Julius just smiled as he showed another time globe that trap one of group eye of midnight sun.He smirked to me.

"Yeah light is fast but cannot predict the future"he said.

I sweatdropped.Then both of us return back to capital .Yeah Asta definitely rub out energy.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌼🌼🌼🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌼🍃

In the capital....

Several healar were healing Fuegoleon.Yeah he got terrible hurt but thank he was in stable condition.

"The barrier has been strenghten.We should be alright right now"Klaus reported.

"Fuego-san...Leo-san"Mimosa worried to her cousins.

Then Alecdora felt powerful mana came.Suddenly Julius,Jack and Asta appeared.Julius hold a hostile while Jack carried Asta on his back.Yeah Jack still in Pitch form.

"Yo..good work everyone."Julius said with a smile.

They shocked but not for long.Asta being put down by Jack.Asta thanked to Jack.
The captains and others were shock with Jack appearance.

"Oh Jackie thank goodness you are okay"Klaus came and hugged Jack.

"Jackiee"Mimosa yelled as she pushed away Klaus.

Jack blushed a bit.Noelle noticed it.Huh lovebirds.Sol told to Jack that the children were save and sent to their parents.Jack was glad to hear that.Then he dispell his appearance to normal one.

..................🌾..............🌾................🌾....

"Seem they were for Fuego.Well these were unexpected."Julius said

"It our fault as we are careless.We confirm that emblem that were worn by him has gone"Captain. Charlotte said.

"Who really they are.."

Julius frowned.Then Jack interrupted them.

"Well..they got Capt Fuego emblem.Their leader nama Licht.I dunno why he seem interested with that one.He s powerful as he managed knock me off"he said.
All just nodded .

Then all of then turned to the Leopold who yelled Jack and Asta name .

Jack Pov

What the hell Leopold yelled our name.Boy you need to rest!!

"Asta! Jackiee!..from now own im gonna be Wizard King like you guyss I swear"he then put his oath scar on his forehead.

Asta and I just smiled.Look like we had another rivals.So both of three had fistbumps.

"You can call me Leo"Leo said.

"Yeah.Leo "we said.

[DONE. Haha.. worth it.. i guess]😅