MEET GAJA

"Ya its been long time ..since your first come here before"Gaja smiled.

"Anyway..this is Asta,Noelle,Finral and Jackie"Mimosa introduced us

"Good to know you"Gaja looked at us but I noticed he focused on Asta and me.

Okay thats weird.He then appearred a fruit juice..oh my gosh..North gonna like it..full of wonder!!

"Have a crimson orange juice.More juicyvand sweet if pour your mana"he said

Woah!!

He then gave to us each.We poured our mana bit except Asta.

"Wow..so sweet"Noelle said.

"I dont feel sweetness...please pour your mana"Asta said.

I just chuckled.Then I poured my mana and little bit frost to his juice.Asta drank and he was so happy and hugged me.Noelle and Mimosa chuckled.Finral smiled.

"Hmm his mana is familiar"Gaja said.

"You said we move forwards but in front of us is waterfall"Finral said.

I noticed.

"Dont worry.."Gaja said.

Suddenly the waterfall shapeshifted into stairs.All of us jawdropped minus Gaja.It need terrible mana to make this..turn natutre into your magic..like me..

"The Queen made a shortcut way to meet her"Gaja said as our boat moved upwards the water stairs.

"Woahh!!This is Queen magic!?"Asta was amaxing he saw.

"Mist barrier and water stairs her Mana Zone..that cover whole kingdom"Gaja explained.

I surprised.Whole kingdom huh..thats remind me i use ultime spell on that day.Silly me!

"Her Queen did this...she so incredible"Noelle monologued herself while drinking.

"This country was so harmony.Couldnt believe there is demon here"Mimosa monolgued herself while waving to the people nearby.

"It has been 1200 years this kingdom being build.Every generation..all Queen made a contract with Water Spirit and use the spirit power to protect the kingdom"Gaja explained to us.

I notice theres lady statue...is that Undine!!..she waa from here!?.

"With water magic and trees magic ..it had upragred this civilization with full of mana"he said.

I could see. All this kingdom..full of water and tress..I could feel omnius mana lot here..If Gaia saw these..she must be happy lot!

"Wow only a Queen..did this"Noelle was surprised.

"Ya untill now but we still dunno what happened to future"Gaja then looked at Asta.

Suddenly..Asta being engulfed by a water sphere!!All of us shocked!!..Asta being brought away!

"Gaja what all of this!!"Mimosa shocked.

"We need something to keep this harmony and peace"Gaja said in evil way

"We need to catch Asta!"I said.

"Hi!"Finral,Asta and Mimosa said

I then used Boreas to launch us to the skies.Finral then used his advance teleport magic on us.

"Oh..stage 3 huh"Gaja commented on Finral magic.

"That ice boy...use another spirit huh?"he said.

What the heck!

Gaja managed to follow us.What magic he was!

"Your magic quite interesting huh"Gaja said behind Finny!

"Finral!"I said.

"Water Magic:Sea Dragon Nest"Noelle used her wand

Finral used his portal to get out from Noelle magic.We noticed...Gaja floated without any single magic!

"I dunno what you plan but how dare you mess with us...Water Magic:Valkyrie Armor"Noelle casted spell.

I then casted spell into Ice Guardian form.

"Woah Jackie and Noelle!!"Finral amazed.

"Unique and powerful...must be first stage"Gaja monologued.

"What a interesting water magic and ice magic.. in that case I need to go serious"Gaja said as he casted spell.

What kind spell was that!...not any circle formation....

Meanwhile..

Asta landed on the weird place....

Back to Jack and others...

"What the heck!"I gasped.

"What kind wierd spell is that..is his affinity is lightning?"Noelle monologued.

"Is that unique spell of Heart Kingdom?"Mimosa monologued.

"Lightning Magic:Tenjiolia"Gaja launched spell towards Noelle.

Noelle dodged easily as she was in Valkyrie .I was glad and she flew towards Gaja.

Suddenly the ligtning followed her.What kind spell was that!!!..Without hesitation I flew towards Noelle and saved her.A portal appeared and the lightning went into it.

Yes good job Finny..wait where Finny and Mimosa?.

"That lightning beyond Luck"I said

"Yeah"Noelle nodded.

Suddenly a portal appeared above Gaja...his lightning flew towards him but he easily dodged.Greaatt.. he got high skill sensor.Then i saw a green light beam flew towards Gaja with some shoot. ..Gaja dodged easily.That man was heck!