BATTLE UP

"Okay Pitch...i know you got time to tell me the truth"I looked on Pitch face.

Pitch just sighed.Then he brought me to a place.It was not so far from Hage Village and The big three skull.

"I know Jack it hurt that see massacre but fate cannot be change"he sat under a willow tree

Well then I recognize this place was same in my dream.Then I sat beside him.

"But you change it Pitch.You saved me .Well thats make sense you are after me before im guardian"I chuckled.

"Yeah."Pitch smiled.

"Hmm Pit-Dad...so you dont hate the noble that bloodbath our tribe?"I asked him.

"No.They being manipulated by demon.Jack.Thats why Manny send me to you..he know that you will find the truth or you gonna killed innocent noble"Pitch said.

I just ooo..so if Pitch werent coming..thats mean i would be turn alike Licht.Gosh so I need to end this war.But how?

"Dad..should i told them the truth?"I asked.

"Not.You will change whole fate Jack.Sometime we need follow the fate.Depend on situation.Got it"Pitch lectured me.

I nodded understood.Well I was worrying about Asta and the others.They might fought witch queen.Then I saw Thestral roamed around us.That was so suprised a bit.

"You know Thestral can be seen by those who witness death right"Pitch said to me.

"Yeah.I know that.Anyway should I go help them"I asked Pitch.

"Very well son.Well I have to go.Bye"Pitch said as he dissappeared with his black sand

I smiled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well it not took so long to reach at Witch Province.I was gasped by the burnt of it.They were attacked by two sides.Diamond Kingdom army and The Licht Army.I guessed they knew theres stone here...that mean that witch queen had it.It was her earring.I need to save them.Unfortunately I was attacked by Diamond Army.

"Whoa he can levitate..is he wind user"asked one of them .

I groaned in frustration.From what I heard The Diamond Kingdom wanted to increase their border.Invading!.

"Wind Guardian:Amil Gaoul!"I summonned him.

Amil Gaoul appeared beside me.He looked at me as he wait my order.I smirked.

"Lets have fun.Lets teach them to not invade our homeland"I was in ice guardian armour

He nodded.So we flew towards the enemies and fought maniacly.One by one of enemy fell down or knockout with our attack.

I saw Mar and his friend were fighting an
elder man who using wind magic.I wanted to help but I was really busy took down the soldiers.They were keep coming.This was so annoyying!!.So non-chant blizzard spell to them. Blizzard 69!!!Hahaha...i know it cost lot mana.Yeah since I arrived here..all my power turn into mana thing.

"What kind magic is this..too powerfull"

I ordered Amil to used his wind to create powerful wind.Man I landed on the tree branch.I used both stamina and mana lot.
Well at least i had made tundra place and made half enemies frozen.Amil Gaoul vanished.Man i need rest a bit.So I leant at the tree branch a bit.Asta please be safe.I closed my eyes

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

3rd POV

All Licht army went away.Fana saved by Mars and Asta.All were relief happy and most of them exhausted.Then the witch queen showed up.

"Blood Magic:Blood Restraint"she casted spell

All were crucified in pool of blood.Asta wasnt being crucified.Suddenly he being controlled by the queen.

"Now you are going to be my pawn..I control you "she said with maniac smirk.

She then forced Vanessa to cast Fate spell otherwise Asta would kill the others
Vanessa cried as she didnt know how to do it.She remembered how she meet Capt.Yami..how Jackie came into her life..
She felt connected with them.

"Vanessa we can change our fate as l9ng we put effort"Jackie said to her before he fell down.

"Tch..fate..im gonna cut it even i have to do it"Capt Yami said when she being rescued

"Power of Mine!Change of Fate!!!"Vanessa yelled as suddenly her grimoire flipped up into new page

She created new spell!A really powerful spell!!

The queen was shocked and smirked as Vanessa did it.So she went to test of it.She controlled Asta and cut Noelle but before that a red thread cat touched him.
Vanessa yelled as she saw Noelle being cut off.

The queen was astonished when saw Noelle was released from her spell but she saw Noelle being cut off.Then she controlled Asta to cut Finral.The red cat touched him.Vanessa yelled as she saw Finral cut into two but Asta missed it.

"That cat...it change people fate!Tch"the queen clenched her teethm

Then she made Asta cut off that cat but it was useless and made Asta hit his sword on him.Her magic being cancelled.

"What the heck!!"Asta shocked.

The Queen then control Vanessa.Vanessa yelled painfully.Asta ran out stamina.All were shocked.

"You are under my control..its your fate"the queen demanded.

Suddenly Asta felt wrath Kis came towards them.Noelle gasped.This mana was terrified!

Suddenly the witch queen plunged back when she was hit by a small iceberg.

"The black ice!'Noelle shocked.

"This Ki..dont tell me.."Asta seem terrified.

They saw the trees wilt and died due the black mana erupted.

The Queen felt terrified and shivered as a black person glared to her deathly!!

[Done..hahahah..any comment]