IM BACK

Jackie Pov

Its been a week I was in North Pole.I was in my bedroom.The ultimate spell that I casted has drained all my mana and made me rest for whole a week.Luckilly I was immortal so I could regain my mana asap.
I did my own routine like spread winter at Burgess.

Well i heard Jammie turned back into his 10 years old body but he still can use his chakra..about his angel grimoire it seem he can use when he entered in magical realm only and Manny said he will get back when he turned 15.I heard also Bunny always spar with him.Oh yeah they quite strong.Besides Jammie seem being hero in his school as he protected people from being harm.Good!

As for Teeta aka Baby Tooth..after she back from Heart..she being lectured by Tooth due her bad words.Yeah Tooth has ability of Memory..she was shocked after watch Baby Tooth memories.Besides..Baby Tooth can do transformation spell as she always followed Tooth to collect teeth.

Pitch...yeah the Guardian were quite shocked when I told the truth that he was my father in my previous life.Lets say Pitch has turbed into new leaves.He rejected to be guardian but he would give nightmare to naughty peopke in a good ways.I sometimes paid visit on him at his lair when I got free time.We sometimes played together and had pranks together.Pitch was happy as we reunited as family.Well i was hoping my mother was here but I knew she was having her own journey.

I was sitting on the rooftop building in Burgess.Yeah it was snow day.The Christmas was just around the corner.Wel like always North and Bunny going to quarrel about their holiday.I dunno why I missing them.I wanna meet them actually but North said my mission had done and besides he was running to make another magical globe.I took out a picture from my hoodie pocket and looked at it.

A Black Bull family picture...a picture that being taken when we celebrated Noelle achievement on her Water Naga Cradle.

"Guys i miss you so much.I miss you Asta,Finral,Noelle and Gauche.I wanted to meet you but my mission had done."I looked as my tears came out.

Then I felt someone hand on my shoulder.I turned back.It was Jammie.Wait how did he went up here..theresnt any staircases on the rooftop.

"How did you get up here Jammie"I asked.

"Its chakra stuff.Even i dont have grimoire.That doesnt mean I dont have chakra and ki"Jammie sat beside me.

"So did your mom know you are out"I asked him.

"Yup.Well i need to tell you something Jack"Jammie looked on me in serious tone.

"What is it"I astonished.

"I got news that Asta and Secre gonna be judge by Royal Parliament.They being accussed to have a contract with Zagros"Jammie said.

"What!!!..oh no we need to save them but North is on making magical snowglobe"I said in worried.

Jammie rolled his eyes.Oit where did you learnt that!

"We will go there with your father magic.Pitch affinity magic is darkness spatial.you Jack..you inherited his darkness affinity and your mother ice powerful magic"Jammie explained.

So both of us went to my father's lair.Well it wouldnt creepy like before but still dark.
Look like my father was with Baby Tooth who was in Teeta form.She was in Heart Kingdom casual clothes.

"So do North know about this"I asked them.

"Im sure Manny would explain after this.Besides we got two things that must be carried on.First its bout godamn unfair punishment on Asta and Secre.Second we got news that Queen Loropechika curse was terrible.So Pitch gonna send back us there and this time we dont know if we come back here"Teeta explained to us.