BEACH

All of us were outside the HQ.Well I noticed that Gordon wasnt here..where he could be...maybe he has something worked to do.I whitsle for calling Boreas.He breeze my hair.I chuckled.

"Okay Boreas lets ride"I smiled.

Vanessa and others ride the brooms.Asta ride Crazy Cyclone with Magna.Noelle ride with Vanessa.

"Okay lets go"Captain Yami yelled.

We were on the skies.It was quite far from here.Finral said that place always being visited by noble and royal.

"Are you sure Jackie you dont need room"Luck asked me.

"Nah.Hey your lightning boot quite awesome Luck"I smirked.

"Oh thanks..wanna fight "he asked me.

"Hmm not now Luck.I need rest after counter that crazy man"I chuckled

"Woah ..thats awesome"Luck said

Meanwhile in HQ...

"Where others..they left me huhu"Gordon was totally upset.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Okay kids..I want you investigate here..I have something work to do..."Capt Yami walked away.

So all of us changed into our swimsuit.Well I wasnt change just wore casual clothes and had to wear sandal for the first time.Its quite hot here.So I decided had rest with Vanessa who was in bra and panties .Gosh how she brought her booze here.

"I guess you dislike hot place righr"Vanessa said to me

"Yeah.My affinity is snow and ice.so you are right."I drank a glasd of orange juice

Asta for the first time saw beach.He was so excited and accidently fell into water.I laughed.

"Saltyy"Asta yelled.

Noelle with her sexy swimsuit.Gosh she spent a lot I guess.She was arguing with Magna because she accidently hit Magna face with her defensive attack.Luck just laughed innocently.Suddenly Magna underwear slipped off!!

"KYAAHHH"Noelle hit Magna nut using her magic.

UGHH NUTCRACKER!!!

I shivered.Vanessa just laughed.Finral tried to flirt the girls here..nah he was rejected!!.Gauche was showing beach to Marie using his mirror.

YEET he attacked Asta with mirror beam after Marie praised Asta.What a envy brother.

Asta yelled to Charmy after Charmy hit Asta head because she thought Asta head was watermelon.I gulped!

Captain Yami came and he was pissed up.So we end by buried our whole body in the sand.Why meee!!!

"Okay moroon..I had done some work that that place will weak during full moon"he said.