INTO THE DARKNESS

3rd POV

Asta was fighting with Rades zombie as he sheild a little girl who nearly being killed by zombies.Asta managed to slash all zombies with his anti-magic sword.Rades was very angry as his attacking were useless to Asta.

Meanwhile Jack guarded several children who were evacuated by some magic knights.Yeah children who  separated by their parents.Jack consoled them to not be afraid as the magic knight were on their duties.They nod although they still scared.

"I dunno Jack you are good in consolimg children"Sol praised him.

Jack just smiled.He said children were priceless as they would be next generation of wizard knights.Suddenly he and Sol sensed dirty and sinful mana.

"No way..this is spatial mana in big range"Sol told in horror.

Jack was worried to Capt.Fuegoleon.So he told Sol to take care of these children as he cast snowman guards as backup before rushed out to Capt Fuegoleon.

"Wow..i think Jack isnt worst man than other guys.Well his power quite awesome"Sol chuckled as she  created earth barrier.

Fuegoleon managed to tied Rades witg his fire.Yeah he managed lectured Rades.Rades just stunned.Suddenly he grinned dark smile.The captain astonished.

"Captainnnn get out from thereee!!!"Jack ran towards Capt.Fuegoleon.

Suddenly a black spatial emerged under the captain.He shocked as he turned to Jack.Jack managed grabbing his wrist.Both of them sucked into the black spatial before disappearing.

"Jackieee!!!..."Noelle and Asta yelled.

"Brotherr!!!"Leopold screamed angrilly.

Rades laughed as all the wizard knight being trapped easily.What a fool!!

"So shall we continue..."

Noelle cannot sense some knight wizards.They being engulfed by spatial one!!How could they fell on these cheap trap!

"We must fight untill they come back!"Asta was very angry.

"How dare you terrorist"Leopold hands were cover with fire

Noelle took care a litte girl so she wont be hurt.Noelle worried about Jackie!

In  white space [well  idunno what it call]

Jack Pov

"Ouch!What is this place."I stood up and rubbed my knee.

"I dunno Jackie.But we need to be careful.Sometime quiet place could be dangerous"Capt.Fuego warned me.

I nodded.Then I saw a figure of man walked towards us.We gasped!.It can be him!Seriously!!

Captain Vangeance and he was without his circus mask [if u noticed].

"Vangeance!"Capt.Fuegoleon was speechless.

I knew theres something wrong.My belly was right!.

"Im sorry..you guys shouldnt be here"he said with guilty tone.

Both of us astonished.What wrong with this captain of Golden Dawn.Was he ko-ko.Suddenly he changed into another person.His scar disappeared and his short hair turned long!?

"Who are you!"I created ice sword.

"Ah  sadly I cannot hurt you.You remind me to him.Im Patry/Licht [some source said Patoli which sound funny as Japanese Ry.. correct me if imma wrong..ugh I should take Japan lang when i was study in uni😅]"said Patry/Licht.