PART 14-FIRE UP

Both of us prayed in front of old man Seyhe grave.He was a brave person to protect this village.I could feel melancholic atmosphere.Noell was tear,Magna and Asta look so frustrated.Yeah sometimes we need to upset.No man would live a long.

Then a little boy who was Seyhe grandson walked upon us.He was still upset but je tried to cheer up.

"Thank you for save us...well do you think ..I can be wizard knight even im from slum place...so can i be the one?"Nick asked

"Of course kid. Im from village..unlike you..im powerlesss..see im wizard knight..work hard Nick"Asta ruffled his hair.

"Just believe in yourself kid.Your grandpa would be proud.Remeber he always be in your heart.He might watch us now"I motivated Nick.

Nick nodded.A boy who healed me walked towards me as he hold my broken stuff.

"Hi mister knight..sorry I dunno how to fix it"he told me.

I smiled.I squatted im front of him.He gave my broken stuff.I then fix it with my power.All amazed.Man..this gave me dejavu.

"Kid what your name"I asked him.

"Aaron"said Aaron

"Okay Aaron.Im Jackie.So i think i give this to you.You might be great healer.or wizard knight"I gave  my fixed stuff to him.

He thanked and hugged me.I feel like I hugged Jammie.

After that we gave all our hunting to the villager.Then we went back to HQ.I noticed a little bird sat on Asta head and its mouth holding a gem.Nevermind

+++++++++♤♤♤♤+++++++++++++++

Somewhere in Heart Kingdom...

Jammie was capable control his chakra after doing hell training from Alice.For God sake that knight girl didnt give any chance in her training field.Teeta was capable to control her mana and she could non chant any weapon she wanted

"So Jammie..hows your training"Teeta asked.

"Hellish but worth it.Besides Naruto sensei say I will learn Eight Inner Gate as I can control my chakra "Jammie grinned smile.

Teeta  praised him.She kind had liked Jammie but they were underage.Both of them watching sunset .Naruto and Alice watched them from far.

"I never know that both of them were hardworking.Are you sure to teach him Eight Inner Gate..he still kid"Alice seen worried on Jammie.

"He got lot physical chakra.He might surpass my friend.Besides I need to teach him about Ki"Naruto leant against on the tree.

Alice just shrugged.She knew this world was full of magic.Those who magicless were useless.Luckilly this Heart Kingdom didnt discriminized those who were magicless.

'Hey are you miss your family"Alice asked him.

"Yeah.Well that Jammie remind to my Himawari..always cheerful..how about you"Naruto chuckled.

"Pretty much.Anyways I heard Her Majesty will arrange an exam.How about we let them try."Alice sat on the branch.

Naruto agreed.He need to train hard that boy.How about his grimoire?.

"I know what you thinking Naruto.Sometimes grimoire come in different way like Asta"Alice told him.

Naruto just nodded.Yeah Her Majesty told them about Asta's grimoire.He didnt know how Her Majesty knew about Asta.Her power was powerful even she was teenager.

"Hope you are right Alice.."Naruto sighed

..................................................................