A DAY BEFORE INVESTIGATION

Jackie pov

The next day..

I laid on my bed.Yeah what a tired day.It seem i need lot rest.Well i cannot deny that Finral and Asta missed me lot.I wonder why they like that.Hmm maybe because of my childish side.Hehe..cmon I was still Guardian of Fun.Then I think about Asta mission.Actually Black Bull mission to investigate about the demon.Was this that Acier told me before.She died due that curse.Apparently Acier Silva being a spirit of mother in my world.Manny stuff i guessed.

"Jackie..are you in there"Asta knocked the door.

"Yeah.Come in"I awoke from my bed.

Asta entered into my room.He smiled to me.Well he seem happy.

"Do you wanna have a training today"he asked me in spiritful way.

"Sure why not.Let me have change first"I told him.

"Okay see ya at backyard"Asta walked away.

I sighed bit but I smiled.Well a lot of things had changed in Black Bull after that elf reincarnation event or maybe my vanishing day.I groaned why the coward and stupid noble still not thank us.At least a thank you was ok but yeah their ego was very high.Even it was higher than Tooth palace.

I walked into the dining room.Charmy senpai was cooking food for our breakfast.

"Hmm Charmy senpai..do you want me give a hand"I asked her.

"Oh Jackie..its okay.I have my sheeps to handle"she smiled.

"Oh okay..well i sense that your mana as powerful as mine.I heard you are human-dwarf"I said to her.

"Yeah.I m still shocked ok..well its good to have two affinity.I can used to offensive and defensive in one time"Charmy chuckled.

"Yeah.Ok Im waiting for your food.Your food are so delicious"I said.

"Thank you Jackie"Charmy smiled.

All of us had breakfast except Capt Yami who was always had battle in the toilet.

"So guys what are your plan today.Tomorrow we going to start our investigation"Noelle said while sipped a glass of juice.

"Well im going for my Marie-chan"Gauche said as he nosebleeded again.

"Like always.Dating stuff"Finral said.

"You mean princess rescuing huh"I snickered.

"Cmon Jackie..do you have too bring that up here"Finral sweatdropped.

"Well its good storytelling Finral.I hope you can tell me more"I gave a smile.

Gauche nosebleed more.Noelle,Asta and Finral just awww.

"Gauche!!"I looked in horror.

"Dont worry.It just Marie "Gauche said to me.

"Okay"I just nodded.

"Well today Im going to training with Jackie."Asta ate potatoes.

"Me maybe going a mission with Luck.Maybe dungeon mission.I cannot lost with this brat.He got enhance magic after possed by that elf"Magna said.

"You will Magna.Hmm how about you guys got with Noelle"I said.

"Why me Jackie"Noelle asked me.

"Well Teeta said that a combination trio magic gonna make a big explosion.Let say it will destroy half Yultim Volcano"I smirked.

Luck yelled happily.

Magna jawdropped with others.

"Woah that awesome..hmm ok I go with them"Noelle agreed.