DUNGEON😱😨

Jack PoV

We quickly arrived in front of the dungeon.Awesome it was so majestic although it quite creepy.Nah it was not like Pitch one.Was Pitch place a dungeon?.Hah i guessed it was..HAHAHA
Maybe Black Bull could discover it.I grinned mischiefly.

"Excuse me ..would you not to step on my feet"Noelle yelled out to Asta.

"It cant be help.It so dark.Cannot see okay!"Asta talked back as we walked through the darkness of dungeon.

"It your fault because drop of the light"Noelle yelled back.

I groaned.Without wasting time I took out a crystal that I bought from black market.I floated it as I put some mana into it.It glowed in blue color.

"Thanks Jackie"said Noelle and Asta unison.

"No problem guys.Seem like Luck detect something"I said to them.

Thank for Luck sensor ability as we entered a wide room easily.We were amazed.There several entrances too.Geesh imagine if you lost in thus dungeon.

"Whoaaa..this place was so incredible"Asta jawdropped.

"Look like mana pressure here more intense than outside"Luck said with a smile.

"Is it?"Asta questioned as he couldnt sense any mana in his surrounding.

"Dont tell me you cannot sense a little bit of man"Noelle asked him.

"Nope"Asta said.

Noelle facepalmed.I smiled.

"Its okey.So Asta do you feel anything here"I asked him.

"Hmm..i dunno Jackie.Besides this place quite cold.What unusual place"Asta said spontaneously.

"I see..well its okay you can feel nature"I sighed.

"You lucky Jackie and Noelle.You guys got mana."Asta cried comically while he slammed on the floor.

I sighed as Asta got tantrum.Childish.
Well Asta accidently actived a trap which was a giant ice mountain erupted towards Asta.

"A trap spell"Noelle yelled.

Asta without hesitation took out his sword from his grimoire and cut the ice mountain.

"That was unexpected"I noted.

"Oh !Here it is, Jackie"Luck pointed to another small circle that had been drawn.

He then pushed me on it and another trap magic came out.I was shocked and froze quickly.

WHAT WRONGG!!!

"What are you doinggg Luck senpai"Asta and I yelled out on him.

Luck just gave innocent smile.I could feel that we would face his playing.

We yelled...

Asta cut off the trap...

I froze the trap...

Noelle shoot the trap although she missed sometimes and her water hit me or Asta.Several minute later all the traps being set off.We exhausted.

"HAHA..this is so fun"Luck said with his innocent smile.

"We gonna doom if we stay with this senpai"three of us

"Well Asta your anti-magic weapon lok awsome.I d like to fight with you in two or three years"Luck said with a smile.

I just gulped.Luck was very awesome but he look like psychopath.Wasnt he?.

Luck then detected mana that wasnt from his team.He grinned sly smile on his face.