LICHT

"Baro what happen to you..Dont you recognize me"Neige yelled on Baro who had turned into mud monster aka turd monster.

Unfortunately Baro didnt recognize him anymore as he had lost his humanity yo gain lot of power.What a failure .That mud monster was going to hit Neige but I without wasting time ran towards him and saved him by crrated ice barrier on him.Then I grabbed him and ran far aways from that monster as Asta and Sister Theresa were fighting with turd monster and Sally.

"Why did you save me.Im a criminal"Neige

"Criminal or not..you are precious to die.Besides you  can repent.You got second chance.Unlike your turd brother who was greedy.Stay here"I said before joined Asta and Sister Therese fought that scumbag.

Asta and Sister Theresa fought Sally while me were handling this shit monster as mud was weak with ice.Yeah at least I could slow his regeneration of his mud.Gesh i need Gauche.What the hell Gauche you ran away.I was going to smack your ass after this.

"Boreas..i want you guard all the children at the outside.Dont worry about me.Lets  fun"I smirked.

I then used a bit of my mana to fuse message to Gauche.Oh boy you were wrong cause you messed up with Winter Guardian 

"You muddy bitch!!"I froze half that turd monster  so Asta and Sister Theresa could focus on their fighting.

"Jackiee languageee!!"Asta yelled.

"Oh come on"I whined.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Gauche..let me off.I can handle myself"Marie groaned as she being carried by Gauche who rode broom in standing position.

"No you must be save.I dont care what happen on them."Gauche said.

"No..I hate you Gauche.You being selfish!!"Marie cried and slapped her brother.

Gauche shocked.He got dejavu.His fight with Yami.Yeah apparently Guauche butt being kicked by his captain.Gauche sighed as they arrived.

"Ok kid i want you take care of my Marie! If I see my Marie hurt  your penny gona cut off"Gauche glared to Marco.

Marco shivered as he covered his crotch with his hands.Marie pouted.Then he rushed back to the battle.

"Oii Gauche..what the hell you run away huh"Boreas hit Gauche.

"Tch.Shut up.I know its my fault.Im going"Gauche speed up his broom.

"Jackieee"Asta yelled as he saw me was engulfed by mud but he was too busy fought with Sally.

Sister Theresa wanted to help but she was distracted by the salamender gel.I struggled to escape but this was to much.Suddenly a ray of light hit me.

HOLY SHIT ! IM ESCAPED

I turned back my head.It was Gauche who smirked on broom with a mirror spell.Great hes back.

"That dumbass boy has came.Great tch"Sister Theresa smiled bit.

"You cannot win"Sally laughed.

So Gauche and I handled up that shit.We cooperated together.Gosh this was so tired.

"Ugh I need to do this.Jackiee look on me"Gauche fired up because of Marie.

I astonished and looked on him.Gauche moved his hair that exposed another his eyes.Wait it is crystal eye.What the heck!!

"Mirror Magic:Mirror Brigade"

I jawdropped as theres hundreds of me!!!

HOLY MANNY IF BUNNY SAW THESE..HAHAHA HE WAS GOING CRAZYYY