PART 11

Somewhere in Heart Kingdom...

Jammie sat cross-legged in front of Naruto.They were under a sakura tree.They were at mini garden.There were bonsais and bamboo.Jammie felt calm when heard river sound that was not far away.Peace and harmony.Well he looked at Naruto.

"Okay Jammie..I want you hold this piece of paper for a while"Naruto lent a plain paper to Jammie.

Jammie was still confuse but he just did it without any complaint.He looked at the paper that he hold.Naruto looked at Jammie seriously.Jammie shocked but then he felt something happen on his holding paper.The paper just explode itself.He jawdropped.What had happenned!.

Naruto understood.Look like the boy in front of him just had normal chakra but this type of chakra more too physical chakra.Naruto smirked.Look likes somebody would surpass his friend.

"Well look likes your chakra is normal but it more to physical type"Naruto told him.

Jammie just blinked his eyes.He did not understand.Naruto sighed.

"So let me tell the basic of chakra..please focus ok"Naruto said little bit serious.

Jammie nodded.

"Ok.So, Chakra is basically a form of Energy. It is the combination of two types of energy, Spiritual energy and Physical energy. Chakra allows a human to perform extraordinary actions like - walking on water, Anti-Gravity Motion, manipulate nature types and perform Jutsu or Ninja Arts.Understood?"Naruto explained to Jammie.

"Understood.So from what you said my chakra more to physical only."Jammie said with serious tone.

"Exactly .Besides you still can walking on water."Naruto chuckled.

Jammie's eyes sparkled.That so amazing!

"So I need to train your physical

"So I need to train your physical.Lets break bone and muscles dattebayo"Naruto punched his fist on his other hand.

Jammie jawdropped.Naruto told him that this world was full of magic and those whl magicless was useless.

"Because people more focus on mana..they didnt realize theres another energy which is chakra.Some magiceless people didnt realise that they own chakra and they might as powerful as those who had mana"said Naruto.

Jammie nod.He need to be strong.Jack was lucky because he reborn as magic person.So Jammie need to be stronger as him!.

They were in front of the river.Jammie wondered why they were here.He saw Naruto stood on the river without sink.Jammie was shock!.

"So this is your first training.Control thr chakra.This is the most basic thing.If you cannot control it.Maybe you will be killed in another training.Oh dont worry this river isnt deep"Naruto explained to him.

Jammie was paled.Gosh.Then he tried to walk towards Naruto.Unfortunately he failed.He wet as fell in river.

"Woah i never think chakra control is easy"Jammie mumbled.

Naruto sighed.Then he helped Jammie stood.Naruto told Jammie to focus chakra on his feet.Jammie then tried it.He did it but not so long he fell again.

"Seem you get the point.So train hard.I will watch on you from sakura tree ok"Naruto pat Jammie head.

Jammie understood.He need to focus!

"Jack..wait for me!!"

Jammie was wondering how Teeta..was she ok?.Well she might took easy as she had mana.Right?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Waargh!Why I have to fight these monsters Captain!!"Teeta protected her with Athena sheild from big bear.

"Dont be afraid girl..you need to think fast lass..be sharp!"Alice yelled from the tower.

Teeta exhausted but she need to defeat that bears

Teeta exhausted but she need to defeat that bears.She used non-chant spell a lot.Her mana was used lot.Her magic was armory magic.She could summon or transform into any armor or weapon she want but it cost lot mana usage.

"Armory Magic:Flying Blades!!"she casted spell.

Several blades appearred in front of her and she launched towards bears.Luckilly the bears just magical stuff.Well she was animal lover okay.She took a breath first.
She need to control her energy physical and mana correctly.

All bears were defeated by her.She smiled and knelt for a while.

"Last fight!!.."Alice shouted.

Teeta eyes widened when she saw a gigantic hare appeared.

"You gotta be kidding.That creature look similar like Easter Bunny!"Teeta facepalmed.

"Girl..less talking more action!!"Alice yelled sternly

Teeta groaned for a while.She need to brave.She need to meet Jack!She need to be with Jammie!.Nothing would stop her!
Suddenly she released big capacity of mana.Her grimoire floated and flipped up the pages.

"Dont you dare underestimate me..!!Armory Magic:Heart Kreuz Armor"she smirked.

Her body transformed and she appearred with knight armor and she hold a long sword

Her body transformed and she appearred with knight armor and she hold a long sword.Alice gasped but she smiled.

"Well she create new page..what a prodigy"Alice sip a cup of tea.

Teeta then flew forward to the hare.She slashed the hare with only a swing .The hare collapsed and disappeared in the air .Teeta knelt and she fainted.

Alice appeared in front of Teeta.She carried Teeta and appeared in a room.She put Teeta on bed.Alice then healed Teeta

"Wow you are so good lass"Alice chuckled before going out.

[Yeah so this chapter focus on Teeta n Jammie..hahaha..dont worry Jack first mission will be done...this chapter is hint hehe..just add up anime..to be more interesting..i guess]......💗💓..maybe a ship heheh

Well it durian season..hehe i couldnt resist it haha...yummy😋😋✌✌