PART 8

"Now introduce yourself kids"Captain Yami pushed us little forward.Nice greeting huh!.

"Im Asta from Hage Village.Hope we could cooperate together"Asta introduced him through his yelling.

Then I introduced myself.

"Hi im Jackie Overland Frost.You can call me Jackie.Nice too me you guys"I smiled.
and bowed to respect my seniors.

"Wow he got manner"All Black Bull said in unison.

"Ara..ara..ara..you such a cute boy.Nice blue eyes huh"a girl with only bra and panties smiled on me.

GOSHH!!!

Then Finral introduced the Black Bull members who were Luck,Magna,Gauche,Vanessa,Grey and Charmy and Gordon.He told there were also another member.Maybe they were on mission.

"Lets do ceremony brat"Magna told to Asta and us.

"Oh boy..not again"I saw Vanessa sighed.

Asta and I were dead !!!

-----------------------♡♡♡♡♡--------------------

Asta was in battle stance to fight Magna.I stood near Luck.Geesh Luck asked a fight with me.What was wrong with this boy.

"Jackie..Luck has ability to sense mana.More powerful mana more eager he want to fight"Charmy explained to me.

I nodded.

I saw Magna threw fireball in baseball stance.Man he was so powerful and hiw can Asta counter it.Asta just stood and he shocked what was coming on him.If he cut he was still be hit by pieces of fireballs.Suddenly he body reflexed by hit the Magna attack.Hell yah..the fire ball reflected back but it 2 times powerful.Magna was hit by his own attack.

"My gosh.." I stunned.

Magna appeared in a smoke in angry mode.He walked towards Asta and grabbed his collar up.

"You..are Awesome brat.Damn i being fire back by my own spell.You good Shrimpsta.."He told in excitement

Asta chuckled.Then Magna gave  Black Bull robe on him.After that it was my turn.I was so pale as I was going to fight Luck.He may look innocent with his babyface but man he was maniac in fighting!.

"Here I go Jackie"Luck moved with incredible speed towards me.

Damn he was very fast!

"Sorry Luck..hehe"I emerged snowball on my hand.

Luck was fast but not as faster than me.Hey I was guardian.Dont underestimate me.I without hesitation threw the snowball on Luck face.Luck stopped fighting me.He undo his magic then jumped happily like a children.

"Jackie..i want more..more"he laughed.

All Black Bull members shocked.Asta jawropped.

"Why Luck childish"Gauche asked.

"Well lets say I give him some fun of joy.Thats my magic."I leant on my wand.

"Its just like Ilussion Spell"Vanessa shocked.

I giggled.I got my robe.Look nice.

"Hey Jack..I just see that your clothe change.Is it part of your magic?"Charmy asked me.

I said no because Sister Lily did on me.Asta was proud when I said about Sister Lily.Then we were brought by Magna to our rooms.Yeah I saw Asta cheer happily when he got his own room.
Magna and I saw he cleaned the room.Man he was fast.He told that he was never had own room as he shared with others his 'siblings'.Magna and I just nodded.Then we left him did his cleaning stuff.We arrived in my room.My room kind messy a lot but it worth.

"Sorry Jackie..your room was our stor room.Hope you dont mind"Magna smiled.

"Nah.Its okay.It just need a little touch up a magic"I smirked.

"Hmm ok.You can do what you want dude.Im off here."Magna walked away.

I entered into my room.I look at my crooked wand.It look noticeable.I could see some people would think i was a sheep herd.Maybe I could ask Vanessa about this.She was witch..

"Arrange!"I raised my left hand up.

A sparkle snow touch all stuff.All stuff moved with my hand movement.I should thanked Sister Lily because taught me.All done.I opened the window and looked on the skies.Calm.Stars were twinkling.

"Man..i miss Jammie.How is he..this world is to magic.Thats why thea  y can see me."I smiled and then decided to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm seem like he need them.Maybe this will be more interesting."North nodded when Manny told him.

He then called Toothiana and Baby Tooth.Two of them came as soon as possibble.

"Why do you call us North"Toothiana asked North.

"Manny want Baby Tooth and Jammie accompany Jack.So for Baby Tooth ,I need your permission as you are the master"North said

Toothiana just agreed.She knew Jack missed Baby Tooth .Then the moonlight was shinning on Baby Tooth.Suddenly Baby Tooth turn into a human girl.A  10 years old girl.Toothiana and North jawdropped.

"Wow Manny. You are great"Baby Tooth chuckled

"You can speak"Toothiana gasped.

"Yes Master.This is me before i died 400 years ago.Well my past name is Teeta."Teeta bow to them

"She got manner Tooth"North smiled.

"So Master..how I can meet Jack"Teeta asked.

"I dont know.But we need to wait for Jammie"Toothiana shrugged.

Then Jammie arrived with Paul the Yeti.
He was very when he will meet Jack.Besides he would travel to another world.

"Okay Manny said you guys will have a little adventure..Manny will told you.Ok here we go"North threw magical snowball.

"Bye guys"Jammie and Teeta jumped inyo the portal.

[Jammie and Baby Tooth aka Teeta going join the adventure..but they will place at Heart Kingdom...Oh man I need idea...any opinion??✌✌✌💕💕💕]