PART 12- WILD BOARS HUNTING

Jack PoV

"By the way..Finral doesnt know where is the location of  Seyhe's village.So we cannot use his spatial magic but dont worry we will go with our brooms"Magna explain to us with smirk.

"Sorry senpai..I cannot use broom"Asta said in stoic expression.

"Neither can I"Noelle flipped her hair.Royal huh?

Magna facepalmed.He grabbed Asta and shook voilently.

"Are you guys kidding.That is the basic thing!!Why you cannot do it.Idiot"

"I have no magic"Asta puffed out his chest.

"Why you so proud!!"

"I m enable to control my mana correctly.How dumb are you huh"Noelle said in snooby tone.

"Why are you snobby"

I laughed a little bit.They were so funny.

"Relax senpai..Noelle can fly with me"I consoled him.

Noelle blushed.

Magna sighed.

"Well what can  we do.Anyway I will take you my ride.hehe"Magna smirked.

"Huh!?"Asta,Noelle and I said in unison.

Magna appearred   a big broom with bull skull on it in front of us.Asta and I was awed.

"Be hold..Crazy Cyclone"Magna said proudly.

"Woahh so cool..Right Jackie?"Asta eyes sparkle.

"Yeah. So manly"I said.

"Tacky"Noelle insulted it.

"WHATT!!.Girl look this is so cool and awesome.How can you say that"Magna said frustrated.

"Still tacky and lame"Noelle told in monotonous tone.

So Asta ride with Magna.Asta was happy.I could see Noelle scared so I volunteer to fly with her.

"Where is your broom Jackie?"Noelle asked me.

"Who need magic broom..if we can use wind.Hehe..."I smirked mischivieously.

Noelle astonished.

"Wind take us to Seyhe's village"I summonned my wind.

Noelle and I levitated.Noelle yelled because she scared.I laughed then I lend my hand to her.

"Shall we?"I smiled.

Noelle didnt replied but she grabbed my hand.So all of us flew on the skies.Asta yelled happily.Magna scolded him to behave.I could see Magna transportation need lot mana but seem Magna was capable to control it.

"Wow this is awesome Jackie.Is it your part of magic?"Noelle was mesmerized with her surrounding.

"I dont know.Well my affinity is ice.I think my wind just additional thing"I told her

"Maybe your wind is a part of spirit."Noelle tried to find the answer.

I chuckled.Spirit..hmm perhaps yes?.I guessed.Noelle then get idea.She told that I should name my wind.I astonished.Why I need to name it?.

"Why would I name it?"I felt weird.

"Stupid Frost..name is important for spirit.When you had a contact with it.You should name it so the bond between of you tighten.Understood"Noelle taught me about the spirit

I frowned weirdly.Gesh Noelle sometimes anoyying but in other time she tried to pretend confident like nothing happen.

"So any suggestion noble girl"I teased her.