JACK ROYAL EXAM

Asta team gonna start fisrt.They would counter elder squad.Lets say noble squad.Asta team up with Mimosa and Zach.What I heard from this exam..each team need to protect their own crystal from being destroyed so strategy was impoertant here include cooperation.

I could see Mimosa tried to use her plant shooting beam.Gawd so scary but awesome.Asta team was going to happy but Asta accidently stepped on trap magic.I bet it being casted by Zach.Hmm impressive affinity.Cunning and tricky huh

The enemy team launched attack towards Asta but their attack being sucked by three circle of magic in the air and it reflected back to the enemy but two time powrful.

"Holy shit!!"

Let say that counter trap magic.Hahaha oh Zach you might tricky.Damn you made Asta being bait.Crafty but brilliant.Zach easily destroyed the enemy crystal.

"Well thats awesome"I smirked.

Asta team managed to go second round.

Then it was Luck team...apparently the wind easily due crazy Luck movement.After that Noelle team.Noelle team up with Yuno and En.But Yuno dominated the tournament as he just destroyed enemy team crystal with his wind slicer.Noelle whined as she didnt get chance to fight.Finral team quite awesome because he had Leo and Hamon.Due Hamon was mirror user...so Finral can located it and sent Leo at eny crystal easily.Even Magna team managed to second round.Well it turned to my team.

My team entered the battleground.We were facing adult squad.From what I saw we would face water magic user,plant magic user and chain magic user.

"Okay ..I hope we can cooperate for this time.Let keep aside our status okay"I tried to convince Natalia and Cyclop because two of them were noble and royal.

"Actually Im not interested with this but lets do our best"Natalia sighed and she smiled.

"Same but at least we can test our magic on them hehe"Cyclop said with sinister smile

I just chuckled.Great.So we discussed each other before match started.Natalia told us that she used assassin magic that mean she could be invisible and created red fog to confuse enemy.

"Well if that so..how about you sneak to destroy that one.Are you okay"I told her.

"Very well..im good in ambush attack so far"Natalia put up her hood and she ran into the bush to actived her invisible magic.

"Okay i used Star Magic.I can attack or defense but mostly i defensive.So I kind good support and protect"Cyclop said as he carried the crystal in Galaxy Cage.

"Okay.Better find a hidden place.Make sure your mana sensor in high alert as we got plant affinity.Their mana more powerful and advantages.So you know place where plant cannot achieve right"I smirked.

Cyclop smirked.He nodded and he ran to find better place.So I just need to distracted enemy.Well my calculation was right...the crystal being guarded by chain user.I hope Natalia was ready.So the match started.

I faced water magic user from Silver Eagle Squad.Gosh she was so arrogant and reminded me to Nebra.while plant magic user look annoyed.So i bet he dislike commoner as I guessed he from Golden Dawn squad.

"Water Magic Creation:Water Whirpool"she casted magic.

Plant Creation Magic:Deathly Vines"he casted spell.

"Why Jackie is doing nothing"Noelle said in horror.

"Im afraid he gonna hurt.Deathly Vine spell is special attack from Kaito "Mimosa said.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

I was tangled by deathly vines and in the center of water whirpool.