BACK TO NORMAL..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

All of us waiting for Wizard King Julius but he wasnt present.Where he could be actually.Some of captains were getting boring so Capt of Azure Deer,Rill tried to cheer up us.Yeah he imitated Capt.Fuegolen serious face...yeah some irritated and some took fun.Capt.Yami laughed.Then Rill tried to imitate Nozel by curl his hair but he got deadly glared from that Silver Eagle Capt.

"Dont you dare to do that.."he said in deadly tone.

Yeah Capt Yami laughed.Capt.Nozel just huffed as he mumbled peasant word.Soon Rill tried to imitate Capt.Yami hair.Oh i didnt think its save.Capt Yami glared death as he showed up his katana.

"The hell you are doing huh"he said

Yeah Rill paled and then the capt of Black Bull nag because of Julius abscene Then appear a projectile.It was Marx aka Mushroom Head.

"Im sorry interupting you all.You all are need under the castle prison"said Marx.

Capt Yami pissed off.Marx astonished why that captain angry.

"Noelle..you wait outside of the castle.Take care thay frosty kid"Captain Yami gave a glare command.

Noelle just nodded and I just agreed.I mean HAD to agree.Actually I wanted to follow them but when I thought back it was better with Noelle.With thid form..hmm how can I fight.Soon both of us separated.Noelle and I waited at the outside the castle while the others went to prison.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Asta Pov

Before the captains arrive...

Well i didnt know why Marx brought me into underground jail.Quiet spooky and chill.We entered into a room where Wizard King guarded two of hostile Eye one.What the heck!Yeah two of them were tied magically.Yike theres old lady witch...that reminded me what Vanessa senpai told me.

"Oh Asta..you came"Wizard King greeted me

"So why i need to be here?"I asked.

"Apparently we cannot gain any information.It seem their mind had been sealed by magic stuff and we were informed that you sword could nullify any spells"Marx said to me.

I just Ooo..and that made the hostiles shocked and fear!!

I took out my sword.Black sword!I grinned devilish way!!(just imagine Shinra Kusukabe or Natsu Dragneel devil grinned😈)

Black sword!I grinned devilish way!!(just imagine Shinra Kusukabe or Natsu Dragneel devil grinned😈)

"No you scum!!"Catherine cursed me.

"No no you hell"George yelled.

I walked to them as I rose up my black sword.I didnt know it seem fun when saw them in panic mode.Haha i bet they thought i was going cut off..are fucking kidding me!!.Nah!.So I hit their forehead with my sword holder.Boink! Tink!