ROYAL EXAM 2ND MATCH

The team that pass to next round were

Team Asta vs Team Magna
Team Yuno vs Team Solid
Team Luck vs Team Rill
Team Finral vs Team Langris
Team Jackie

So theres one team wasnt being paired which was my team.What an odd one.So Natalia and Cyclop discussed with me.

"Whoa i never think this would be happen"Natalia sipped her tea cup.

"What should we do?"Cyclop asked two of us.

"I dunno.So how about we be medic team"I suggested.

"Well i guess its best idea.Im might Assassin knight but dont underestimate with my healing as I can suck any venom and turn into my mana source"Natalia licked her lips.

Cyclop and I gulped.What a dark one.

"If you say so i agreed.I can support with star healing"Cyclop smiled.

I noded understood.

"Seriously how did you discover anti venom spell"I asked her.

"Well its happen when i face bandit in my town.The bandit used venom magic on me.I think i gonna die but because of my desire to save people..yeah new page created in my grimoire.I train everyday to immune with any types venom include poisonous killing venom"Natalia said.

Cyclop and I jawdropped.So we agreed to not enter the next battle.I told King Julius that my team would be medic team as assist to Owen.

"Very well...well its is decided team Jackie wouldnt be into the next round as they going assist Owen as medical team"Wizard King said.

Some of them shocked.

"Jackie are you sure about this"Asta asked me.

"Yeah.Beside i want to watch all my family match"I grinned smile.

Finral Noelle and Asta hugged me for a while.

"Good luck guys"I smiled.

"Yeah"they said.

"Tch commoner always dumb"said King Augustus Kira.

I heard his insulted speech.I smiled towards him.

"Do you wanna me cut your golden ball my king.I believe that its good for our kingdom"I smirked.

Eekkkk!!

All just sweatdropped.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

So I watched Asta team versus Magna team.Poor Magna and Sol as they need to face Kirsch narsasissme.Seriously i wpuld get sick yeah although his magic quite impressive as he was Vice Admiral in Coral Peacock squad.

"Last time i kicked his nutcracker as he tried to flirt me with his beauty"Natalia said.

"What!You kick your vice admiral"Cyclop just shocked.

"Wel i might do that.Better Finral than him"I chuckled.

"Oh yeah Finra.I like him.Yeah he is pervert but he flirt in man way although his pickup line quite annoyed but still fun tham Kirsch"Natalia said.

"Wuu someone acknowledge Finral.How about you meet him"I smiled

"Yeah why not.At least he is gentleman"Natalia laughed.

🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵

Team Asta vs Team Magna

I saw Mimosa used her plant to protect the crystal and she acted as healer when sometimes got Asta hurt.Way to go girl.They seem faced difficult as Sol and Magna attacked them and made three of them separated.Kirsch could flew with hid sakura magic.Ughh!

"Commoner just loser! See my beautiful"he used his fan to attack Asta.

"Gahh what was thiss"Asta cut the sakura.

Asta then faced Magna.Magna attack was upgraded and so fast

Mimosa was trapped by mud that made by Sol who was riding on her big earth golem.

"Damn that Kirsch so strategic..but he is to confident"Zach smirked.

Asta managed to defeat Magna by reflecting his attack by his sword.Then he ran towards a cave and Kirsch chased him

"Well so bad Kirsch.He depend on his mana sensor"I smirked.

"Why?Is it good right"Cyclop astonished.

"Well because we are commoner..we learn to adapt with nature manually.Let say Kirsch gonna down"I said.

Cyclop just nodded.Yeah my guess right as Kirsch fell into a hole.Asta then put down his big sword so Kirsch cannot move.Mimosa used her another spell as a flower vine tangled Sol golem.

"With this..i can control your golem"Mimosa smiled.

"Nooo!!!"Sol yelled in horror.

Golem destroyed its own crystal and made Asta team won.

Kirsch still disbelief but Sol smacked him.

"So what we have learnt is not underestimate commoner"Sol said.

"Dont look at your brother who is not beautiful"Kirsch said in dramatic .

"Well you are beautiful although i want to kill you..ha2 anyway you acknowledge barbarian girl and punk boy that the beauty"Mimosa giggled.

"Hey i heard that"Sol and Magna yelled.

🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵

Sol team and Asta team walked towards us to being heal.

"Listen up you Mister Flower...i just want to heal you.Just fuck up with your beauty"I glared on Kirsch as he hesitated to be heal by me.

"Seriously this poison is tasty."Natalia chuckled after took out a bit poison from Sol.

"You whatt Mimosa"Sol shocked.

"No worry ..it just effect but not danger"Mimosa sweatdropped.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Then it was match between Team Yuno and team Solid.Well yeah..Yuno went alone but he faced difficulties with Alecdora from same squad.It seem Alecdora envy on Yuno because Capt William more cared on Yuno.Besides he hate Yuno as commoner.I could see En guarded their crystal as Solid came to attack it but being counter by Noelle.
At first Noelle being insulted by Solid and he used water eel spell but due to anger of Noelle she launched her Sea Dragon Roar and ate that eel.Solid was shocked.
Oh yeah dont underestimate my big sister.

"What amazing spell!!"King Julius eyes tuned into stars.

After few battle..Yuno team won.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Then it turn Luck team versus Rill team.
Luck team used combination magic.Holy crap they made arrow launcher.All were fascinated and shivered.Thr combimation magic of lightning,lance and wing was the powerful attack.

"Holy shittt!!!Luck is maniac!!"Magna yelled.

"Gosh he is too over react"Noelle said.

"With this..they will doom"Luck smiled.

They launched magical arrow towards the target.

I saw Rill just smiled.

"Paint Magic:God of Thunder:Zeus!"he casted spell.

Due the arrow combination..it look alike thunder and Rill caught the lightning and returned towards Luck team.Luck team crystal destroyed with one attack

"I cant believe we lost"Klaus jawdropped

"Its okay..we had tried our best"Pudding cheered them.

"Yeah"Luck said in a joy.

Klaus just sighed but smiled.

[done...hoho..Finral team after this]