PART 15-MARKET (SHOPPING)

It was morning..we flew to castle town of Kiga.I flew using my Boreas.Some people mistaken me as wind magic users.Yet Noelle wasnt unable to ride broom so I used my Boreas to make her flew.Sometimes Vanessa teased us as couple but we denied it.Asta was very happy as he could ride broom.We landed at the town entrance.Vanessa vanished her broom.Then we walked into it.

"Look they are Wizard Knight"

"Cmon that Black Bull..geeshm.."

"That the drunken witch.Vanessa "

"Even Silver hair girl and Snow boy in that squad too"

Asta and I were amazed by people here.So many items were sold.I saw Gauche flew on his broom while holding clothes.The heck his nose bleed.What a pervert brother.Man I never being like that for Emma.Geesh cringe.Noelle,Asta and I noticed Charmy senpai entered into a restaurant.So we decided to look her outside.

"Hmm you again..still fire up huh"a chef looked on her.

"Yeah.Give me food'Charmy said serious mode

The chef served a bowl of food.She ate with gluttony and fast.Noella wanna to vomit..Asta jawdropped and I fell back
Charmy senpai ...what the hell you were made up..

Then we followed Vanessa to the alley.We astonished

"Here we are"she smiled.

"But we are in front dead end"Asta said

"Yeah"I said.

We stunned as Vannesa slipped into the wall.

"Come on here"

We just followed her step.We appeared into a market.I facepalmed.This was a black market.Illegal stuff and illegal thing.
I saw many items were sold but i could tell they were bit powerful.Asta was amazed like always.

"Here you can find magic item that unable be found out there.Maybe we can get stuff for you to control your mana"Vanessa explained.

"It might be dangerous here but dont worry as im here..well lets find item that you want"Vannessa said.

I didnt know what to buy.Lets say became as guardian you didnt have to worry about money stuff.Half of my coins being donated to Nick village.

"Hey Jackie..look what i bought"Asta hold a doll.

I frowned weirdly.A doll?.

"How much have you spend Asta?"I asked.

"Well about 1000 yuls"said Asta.

MANN!!YOU BEING CHEATED

"Well it look need additional touch up.Let me handle it"I smirked.

Asta didnt understand but he gave the doll to me.I would make magic touch.So I sprinkled my snowy magic on it.The doll being alive and spoke.Well because it ugly I turn it into pretty doll.

"Here you go Asta.."I gave the doll to him

Asta awed and thanked.He hugged me.Well I would do anything as Yuno asked me to look on Asta and it part if my mission.

Then we walked towards Noelle and Vanessa.I unsmiled when saw Sekke flirted on them.That disgusting HuHa...

"So girls what you doing here..its to dangerous you know"Sekke smiled.

"Ugggh..cheap flirt"Noelle and Vanessa thought.

"Hey Sekke..I dont know you are here"Asta waved on him.

Sekke smiled but not long as he saw I glared death on him.Hey do you think you can go away after what you did on Asta.Haha..no way..

"What are you doing here"Asta asked him.