CHILDISH JACKIE

Asta Pov

All of us stunned and speechless when Jackie walked towards the queen.His eyes were red and full of darkness.It just alike Capt Yami power...it was same magic that he used to defeat Vetto.

"Is he really Jackie"Finral asked me.

"He is..his Ki same but full of wrath!"I said.

3rd Pov

Jack stood in front of the witch queen with death glare face.She coughed blood bit due Jack power.

"How dare you attack me"the queen glared to him.

"Ya I dare do that.Like you said fate cannot change and in your hand so its your fate you meet me and being defeated"Jack appeared his black sychte but it full with blood

"Dont tell me he going to kill the queen"Noelle yelled.

Jack turned to her.He smiled to her a bit.

"I dont want to do that...i just want scare her..well she got blood magic..how she can terrified with it"Jack chuckled but then turn serious.

"So you bitchy queen...I want you heal the others now or you gonna feel despair because of my hatred"Jack gave a psychotic smile.

All sweatdropped when heard Jackie statement.

"He got Vetto tagline"Noelle facepalmed.

"And mine"Fana pouted.

The Witch Queen then used her spell to heal all people here.She exhausted.

"Good..now give me your earring.."Jack put his hand towards her.

All were astonished.Jack sighed.

"Well the reason why Licht come here..is for this earring.I believe this is gem stone that they wanted"Jack told them while hold the gem.

All jawdropped.Then Jack walked towards Asta and gave it to him.

"So we are done..Asta hand are healed by that queen..so we can go home right"Jack dispell his spell.

🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻

Asta,Jack,Finral,Vanessa and Noelle arrived in the living room.It was so quiet .Then captain came out fron nowhere as he hold his stomach

"That was powerful battle"he panted

Asta and others just sweatdropped.Asta then gave the gem stone to the captain.He suprised with that so then he asked Finral to meet the Wizard King.
Two of them gone

"So I want to thank because help me"Asta said.

.....................................................................

Jack Pov

Asta then hugged me.I hugged him too.

"Well im so worried when you gone."Asta said.

I smiled.Then I turned to Vanessa.

"Sorry for you mother..well like i said I had kicked her butt"I smirked.

"What do you mean Jackie"Noelle shook my shoulder.

Vanessa chuckled.

Timeskip...

Asta Pov

All of us had dinner.I noticed that Jackie wasnt here.Noelle noticed too.

"Did anybody see Jackie?"I asked others

All just shrugged.Well that made me more worried.So after had dinner ..I went to Jackie door.I knocked his door and called his name but he wasnt answered.Luckilly his door wasnt locked so I entered into into it.Jackie room was very chill and he wasnt use candle to light his room except moonlight.Well that kind romantic.

"Umm Jackie...where are you?"I said.

Then I saw a child who leant on the window.He cried and sobbed.He looked scared when he saw me.

"Who are..you"he asked me

"Im Asta..your big brother"I tried to console him.

"Me..Jackie..are you gonna to eat Jackie "Jackie asked as he afraid.

Then I noticed.It must be effect of powerful spell that he used today.Dont tell me that Jackie lost his memory!!!.

"No..well do you want to eat something?"I tried to talk soft way.

Jackie just hummed.He was still afraid so I walked to him with a sweet smile.

"Do Jackie want a hug"I smiled.

He nodded with a grinned smiled.He hopped happily.So I knelt in front of him and made my arm opened widely.He laughed and hugged me and snuggled on my chest.He looked at me.Oh my god his eyes so cute lot!!..I guess this spell turned him into four year old Jackie.

"Asta..Jackie hungry..can Jackie eat candy"Jackie asked me.

"Sure..Charmy might have it"I said.

"Who Charmy"Jackie asked.

Oh boy...

Jackie cried when he saw Gordon face.He hide his face on my chest.All of them astonished with Jackie reaction.

"Whats wrong with Jackie"Gauche asked.

"Well ...due that spell he did ..he turn into child.."I said

"Yeah we know that"Gauche retorted.

"What can i say..Jackie lost his memory..I dunno how long it would be"I said.

"WHATTT"

The last thing we heard Jackie cried aloud and that made Captain Yami pissed up!!!

[Yeah ...i made Jack be real child..so before Star Festival Part...i maybe do two chapter for childish Jack..]..well it depend on idea ha2  any idea🗻✌